Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Vote_lcapA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Voting_barA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Vote_lcapA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Voting_barA Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lasira Angel

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 3:23 am

As Michael was explaining the overwhelming properties of the ring, she shuddered as images floated through her head and pressed her hands against her stomach, figiting with her fingers. Everything he was saying was making sense, and making her more nervous as she thought about it. She knew she needed to train herself with the ring, but how could she do that with her senses being so.....enhanced?

She could her Jean moving around as Michael had suggested a bath and sighed quietly to herself. She couldn't remember the last time she'd swam in a river to bathe herself. It must've been a couple days ago at least. She puffed out her cheeks in annoyance with herself and scrunched her nose. "This is all so much to take in.....why-why are you even giving this to me? I don't deserve it..." She muttered, suddenly feeling very small and very much like she did before the fire; as if she were talking to her father again.

The ring in her hand would help her immensely, and she knew it. But the thought of her training with it and having to use it brought fear to her soul as she thought about all the training her father had forced her to do with her senses. She could handle it, she just needed the confidence from someone else to pour into her. For reasons unknown, she was seeking that help from the one person that pushed her away not long ago that day. Did she even deserve to ask for his help? Did she deserve this wonderful gift he'd given her? She didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:06 am

Don`t you like it? He asked there was not a sliver of doubt in his words. He moved closer to her again and placed his arm ontop of her head petting her head gently. Weather you diserve it or not.... i have faith in you, that you can master its secrets,
in due time
with proper control one could even "see" trough walls (with magic sensing that is), have a better sense of smell than a blood hound. She would be the master of her senses, but just as it could make her a strong wizard, it also had the power to destroy the user if used improperly.

As i said before take it easy, start simple, and most importantly start the training somewhere peaceful.... He let go and walked to the door, picking up her coat that he had removed at some point, and put it back on. You have had a long day, you shoud rest now while you have the chance.... He said just as Jean came out from the bedroom. The bath is ready.... Michael closed the door behind him, he hoped he made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Lasira Angel

Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 12:44 am

She heard Jean moving around outside the bathroom and looked towards the doorway she knew Michael had just walked through. She couldn't even open her mouth to thank him; there was nothing else for her to say. "Thank you Jean. I-I'm very appreciative of your help.." She said softly, suddenly feeling anxious around the maid.

Arms wrapped around her middle, the teen made it to the bathroom with little trouble and quickly made herself comfortable in the warmth of the steam. She could've been in the room for hours until she felt herself growing tired. With half opened eyes she looked towards where she dropped the ring on the sink counter and frowned at it. "The sooner I start training with the ring, the quicker I'll learn how to control the sensations. He's right, I must get used to the strong senses around me if I'm ever to be better at my disability. I can't be this weak forever...." She whispered to herself as she stood out of the bath and got herself ready for bed.

She moved into the living room and sat down on the couch for a while before nodding off to sleep curled up in the fetal position.
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Tell me if you need anything else. Jean bowed slightly to Lasira. Jean went back to doing some chores, like cleaning the dishes, putting some clothes of hers to dry etc.

Hours passed and Jean found herself sitting on the rooftop looking at the stars, the summer heat didn`t give even as the sun went down past the horizon. She was alone again, in the closest sense, but in a way it felt more comfortable that way. She wondered what her master was up to? Chronus that is, she wasn`t worried, if anything he was usually worried about her. Her head raised to look up at the stars again after a brief moment of reflecting her past. There where people around her, but always at an arms reach but not tonight, it was very bright outside due to the full moon.

In her eye reflected a shape, a meteor that ran across the sky, it seemed to brighten the whole sky, then it vanished, Jean closed her eyes for silent prayer.

It was far past midnight when Jean came back into the dorms, she opened the door and headed for the bedroom when she noticed a human shape sleeping on the couch curled up. Jean didn`t say anything, she saw Master hatter sleeping next to her.

Her eyes narrowed, she stepped closer to Lasira, studying the girl for but a moment, she picked up a blanket from the opposite couch and placed it over Lasira. She thought it was weird sleeping on the couch but she wasn`t really in any position to point fingers, she wasn`t exactly normal either. Jean walked back into the bedroom took a seat on the chair next to her bed, she picked up a book from the table titled "Daybreak" she opened the third page and started to write.

"Dear Diary, today..." She kept writing for a good ten minutes. Leaving the book on the table she left closing the door to the bedroom behind her. She gave a final glance towards Lasira. The lights had been turned off so it was dark inside the room. Something moved, she saw a dark shape in the room, this person was holding onto something that gleamed in the night.

Jean glanced at a reflection of herself it moved quickly, stab stab... something wet, something warm.... she placed her arm down at her stomach.
The world around her seemed a little lighter thump!... A pool of blood formed, it spread across the wooden floor.

"Goodbye Halcyon days" Her pencil rested against the edge of the book...

Chapter End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5