Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Vote_lcapSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Voting_barSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Vote_lcapSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Voting_barSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 pm

June 26 2014

Martel traversed along the seemingly eternal hallway looking for the right place to settle down for her class, she had yet to get used to the labyrint that was the academy for mages, even though she could sense magic it was little use when one did not know what they where looking for. She looked at the map that she carried, then she noticed that she was holding it upside down. Ah that is much better She giggled slightly to herself. She looked at the door numbers 66, 67, 68, 69 "Right between there" She thought "This will be perfect, lucky i did not walk past this, that could have been a real drag"

She placed a seed between the doors 69 and 70 then she took a step back and watched her work with admiration, this room would suit her needs to perfection. It took a few minutes but soon the seed started to sprout, it grew vines and leaves, the entire corridor gave streching sounds as if it moaned loudly, but Martel did not seem worried of a collapse at all, quickly the little sprout had grown into a man sized plant still streching and Ripping the very fabric that it layed its roots upon, the plant forcing itself inside the very building from the looks of it, every little crook and tear in the wall was just another place where the plant could gain more ground. In an instant the center piece of the wall gave a loud magnetic sound clanking into the ground as something gave.

The plant quickly and violently ripped open a hole (for lacking a better word) Into the wall upon which it stood, its vines still stretching and bending the very physics of the hallway into impossible geometry, shortly the magical hallway started to ensnare itself around the plant which caused the hall way to bend itself into a spiral. In martel`s eyes it was just a minor side effect. It bent not only the hall way, but also gravity. Meaning that despite the hallway bending one still walked on the floor due to the shift in gravity.

A second later a wooden door grew from the plant with such terrifying speed it was hard to keep up. Everything was made of a strange wood called iron wood, said to be highly resistant to fire. It was almost black in color.

Martel smiled gently at the door as a flower bursted above the door and sprouted for what could only have been called a carnivore plant. I will have to introduce you later at the Alchemy classes im sure the students will be thrilled to meet you! The plant itself was big enough to to eat a grown man should he decide to step in. Make sure only students get in okay? She flashed her eye at her plant before she stepped inside, the plant roared something inaudiable in return. Finally the number plate of the Room grew... Room 69 3/4

Martel was met by complete darkness as the door closed behind her, she then drew her sword Extinquir the sword remained metal, cold and unresponsive until she called it out. Fire... walk with me She said and the sword caught aflame almost instantly.
The sword lighted up the massive archway that was built in paved stone. She walked forward along the center of the hall being at least twenty feet wide. On both sides massive statues of her people stood holding Scrolls as if they where reading them. The air felt dry as she kept walking, she came to an even bigger room at the end of the hall, here she placed her blazing sword into a brazier full of oil which caused it to burst aflame, she then wandered to the other side of the archway and lighted another brazier alight. Shedding more light to the massive room in which she stood in. Now all she had to do was wait for her students, and for the room to enlighten itself.

Small trickles of fiery oil spilled along a narrow path in the floor, these narrow paths followed a specific figure as they split into several more paths for the flames to travel in turn these paths created intricate images of people and beasts of old along the floor, the paths themselves spread across the entire room lighting up the once dark room into a spectacle, the images on the floor reminded her of times past... the first war of aggression, the first contact war, and so forth. It also depicted many a beasts many whom had been slain by brave men and women. Some who had lost their lives in the process.

At the far corner of the room the paths depicted strange creatures a kin to werewolves but more deadly these where known as the Myrkridia, but that was another story.

Last edited by Martel Yggdrasill on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:13 am

"Sigh, really, a ghost? I can't believe we drew papers on who'd-" he muttered to himself after losing a 'lottery' to investigate the latest rumor; there was a ghost in one of the classrooms, and all he was told as to check up on "Classroom 69.5" by a few underclassmen who dragged him into this rumor. He didn't really know exactly why he was doing this for them, given his fear of ghosts and ghouls, but they were his underclassmen, and that's be enough reason for him to not let them down. He also didn't like disappointing people or tell lies, so it was pretty much a dilemma from the start. "I get the feeling the ghost is going to-" He still could not have taking his mind off what would happen.

He walked down the hallway, actually not even paying attention to much other than this thoughts, this was shown as he walked with his head aimed down. Unknowingly, the structure around him began to shift a bit, yet Arkian remained walking on what could be considered as the flooring for this strange spiral twist of a school hallway. "Maybe if there was a ghost, maybe it could be friendly? No, there's always the thought of it being deadly, but what if-" he actually stopped in his tracks there with his hand at his chin while his arms are folded, "Wait a second! This isn't like me!" he said and hit his fist against his palm downwards, "I know what I'll do! I'll go in, say hello, introduce myself and see how things work out!" he nodded to himself with a satisfied expression, before opening his eyes and looking up with a sudden notice on his face "Uh did the room change a bit?" he stared upwards for a long while in wonder. " ... ... ... No, that's too much work, too much work and magic to be exact."

He sudden spun to his side, looking at the doors to Room 69 and Room 70. It actually all seemed normal, expect for the fact... "There's another door!" They were right! There really must be a ghost! He must be trapped in the Ghost's own little pocket dimension! He's going to die here!
That's all that was needed to sum up what he was thinking when he was "Room 69 3/4", that and the dire expression on his face along with the animated sweat drops and the state of being of so much shock he couldn't move for a while. "Stay calm, I have to resolve this before anyone gets hurt!" He thought. He was going to confront a ghost, and in response, he could be brave! Gulp! He finally mustered up back his mentality and decided to step closer to the door, slowly reaching for the handle. He didn't grab it do, stopping and actually thinking, he did see something's slight motion above him. He tilted his head upwards slowly, and what he found... wasn't... shocking... was... his thoughts about it were "Oh, it's just a dark carnivorous plant. That's not weird, someone probably- It's a huge man eating plant!" his thoughts went off and so did his sense of security, he immediately screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" he quickly grabbed the noob and pushed the door with his shoulder, opening it wide less than a second as he pushed himself in and did a roll as he landed, scrambling back into his feel he shuts the door as fast as he can. "That. Was. Scary." he said under his heavy breathing and pants. But it wasn't long before he came back to his senses. He looked in front of him; a lit room, a pretty massive one too. Spotting flaming braziers of metal, one would think this was some secret room for a cult. That actually wouldn't be suspicious given that the school has its fair share of student cults of mages that aren't as extreme and serious as one would think a cult is.

Looking around more, he saw many things. A statue of two wise people, they were probably iconic in knowledge or foundation to whoever this room belonged to or was built by/for, he thought from a dozen seconds of looking. He actually wondered "Who are those people?" But an actual good question would be: "Where in the world am I?" he said quietly.

Last edited by Arkian Aviskus on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Summon Class 1, room 69 and three fourths. Well, after a few days here, he was already use to the randomness and weirdness of the school. A funny rumor about ghost? Mysterious items that vanished in the late of the night? A student screaming in fear nearby? Totally normal at this place. So why not a weird room number? Knowing the magic of the school, it will actual be in between room 69 and 70. So with that in mind, Chronus just walk forwards to his next destination, ignoring everything for his book.

By luck, and some years of experience of doing this back in the family, he was able to manage to make to the classroom door. Giving a few seconds to get himself accustom to the twisted hallway, he took a look around. The door was made of strange hardwood while that door number seems like it grow out of the door itself. A man size plant was around the door as well, and as Chronus thought about it, put two to two togetor and assume that it was a summon and this was the right class. With a nod of a head, he went in to the class room.

"Where in the world am I?" And almost crash into a student in front of him. Chronus give a tight look and pass by him. “Summoning class” He replies with a bief voice, not really caring of the impression he giving off. He was much more curious of the carving surrounding them. They seems to tell some stories if he is reading them right. At the corner of his eye, he see a tall figure in the fire light and turn to them. “Are you the teacher?” He ask in a respectful voice, finally putting down his book and revealing it to be ‘Business of Magic Trade’.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 pm

"Oh, this is perfect, what the hell happened to the gravity!?" the concerned shout of Kasai could be heared throughout the hallway. She continued to walk as the pathway got more twisted...and upside down? Kasai jumped forwards just far enough for gravity to compleatly rearrange itself and for her to fall flat on her face.

She slowly stood up and happened to find herself infront of a very, VERY funny door. "Room 69 3/4? really? wait hold on--" She almost burst out laughing but managed to compose herself just in time to see a giant-ass man eating carnivoras plant leering at her.

"EEP!" Kasai opened the black wooden door, quickly jumped in and closed the door behind her, a look of legit shock and fear fell apon her as she noticed the room was compleatly dark. Not dark dark, but so dark that you couldnt see at least a few feet infront of you.

As Kasai began to make her way through the dark room she accidentaly bumped into someone (Chronus) "Crap, shoot i was walking to fast, that hurt. Ouch, sorry sir!" she said to the person infront of her, funnily enough... he looked cool in a sence of her not being able to find a word that didn't make her sound like she liked him in anyway, she soon saw who looked like the teacher.

"Im guessing this is the summoning class...im going to have some problems here..."

Last edited by Kasai on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Martel was standing at the dead center of the massive room avoiding the burning oils while she summoned a rather large Golem, rather it was not made of rock however it was made of water, crystal clear water, the massive creature stood on a swirling whirlpool which could have been mistaken for a pair of legs if they had held such a shape. still even though the creature was massive it paled in comparision to the room`s flinching size of that massive room that spanned more than 500 yards across.

The Massive golem put out some of the fires that covered the ground but these where quickly lit up again when the golem moved, the creature brought down its massive spiraling water fountain of an arm ready to catch Martel, but martel was prepared, even though the golem was massive it lacked speed and finesse. Martel jumped on the golem`s arm channeling magic to not sink into the golems currents. From here she sent vines that bursted out from her sleeves these she sent inside the golem or to be more exact inside its lowerbody, these vines then grappled onto the floor beneath, several massive blocks of rock where pulled up by the roots causing the golem to tilt to the side losing its balance. Martel jumped off of its back pulling back the roots that held onto the floor.

In a matter of seconds the vines had returned inside her sleeve, just as she watched the massive golem evaporate a horrible scream could be heard outside the classroom. It sounds like the students found Mrs Revan

She watched Arkian step or rather stumble inside almost as if he had been drunk, only to quickly close the black door behind him, she was taking her time walking to meet her student(s) as more and more poured in they had accomplished their first test.

Text book answer. She replied to the second man who stepped inside though short he went straight to the point, when he answered Arkian`s question. But it is also much more than that, but before we continue any further i would like for everyone to introduce yourself, i will start then my name is Myriam Martel, but most people call me just Martel you can do that if you wish... and no i am not a Teacher, you could concider me an everyday local She giggled with a hint of secrecy.

I have gained the freedom to instruct students as i please, regardless i am still bound to the rules of the academy just like everyone else... She then pointed at Arkian. Next your turn... She knew his name, but perhaps others did not? it was odd that no more students showed up perhaps they too had failed the first test.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:52 am

"Summoning class" he was told as he looked up, meeting eye to eye with another human being. "Oh?" he responded. What was someone else doing in here he thought. He was really hoping he didn't stumbling onto some sort of small secret society or a cult and was mistaken as one of its members or some scenario like that was happening. He actually felt a strong presence within the room, a very strong one indeed, but as cool and stylish as the guy in front of him look, it didn't really feel like he was the source of it. Still, the person in front of him did look professional in many ways. "Textbook answer." he heard a mature feminine voice say. Wait a second, that's a familiar voice to him.

Before he could look, he turned his attention to the door behind him, looking back at it over his shoulder. It was more of what was outside the hallway as he heard a scream outside. Before he could move away from the door, it was pushed within a second and blam- "Ugk!" slightly escaped him as he was slammed into the wall with the door.

He pushed the door away from him as it slowly shuts itself, Arkian blinked a few times to get back to reality as he was almost knocked out by a door because of concussion, he's actually astonished it didn't shatter when it hit him since he seem to have a lot of bad luck, maybe this room really was magical and not the work of the supernatural.

He walked over next to girl and the other student who he didn't know. Wait- It's Kasai? Okay, this can't be a coincidence, but he stayed silent and didn't say anything. He swore, if he saw something else that looked too familiar he'd somehow lose it. Until he actually took the time to turn his head towards further down the room. He froze up in with a finger pointed at her in disbelief that this class was a coincidence, what was 'she' doing here. She being... being.. He can't quite remember... Huh, he was sure he actually knew her, but did he somehow forgot her name? She was kind enough to introduce herself to everyone though. Myriam Martel, huh?

Meanwhile as she spoke, Arkian managed to calm down and take a seat. He seem to be apart of this now, he actually convinced himself of his because for some reason he didn't drop off satchel bag that he had with him. "Next your turn..." "Huh?" Arkian looked up, it couldn't hurt to introduce himself, but he was more interested in hearing about the student he didn't knew; the one with the cloak and gloves. "My name's Arkian Aviskus, but most people at the academy call me Ark," he stood up, though he hadn't been called Ark since he was twelve years old, he just figured it was something to bring up.

"I've been a student at the academy for about 9 years for now, so this is technically my last year." Students were kicked out after 10 years, probably because if they didn't graduate by then they'd be considered incapable of being a fully fledged mage. For him, he made it far enough but his efforts weren't enough. It was either he passed this year or fail only to be evicted of his position of being a student. "So... I guess I'll try my best at this class, even if it kills me!" gave a thumbs up and a cheeky smile, giving him an arrogant and carefree look. He took his seat again, looking over to Kasai to wave at her if she did look in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:13 am

Chronus grunt as he felt someone impact his back, almost knocking him over. Luckily he was able to stay on his feet. He settled a glare onto his face and turn around to give the person a piece of his mind. Yet as he fully turn around, he saw the face of the person. Like a flash his flare turn into a smile as he look apron Kasai. "My my, I didn't expect you to miss me this much Ms. Fire Heart."

He would of say more if it was not of the teacher speaking up for behind him. He turn around to give her his full attention, as is to be expect of a student. Her most noticeably aspect where her green hair and her... body type. She hold herself with a relax air yet a touch of something was around him. 'Wait? She is not a teacher?'

Yet before he can think the other unknown started to introduce himself. He look over to him and took notice at how he hold him self. Considering how he ended his intro, he deem him unimportant for now. Seeing that he finish, he took it apron himself to do his own. "Good day Madam Martel, Mr Aviskus, my name is Chronus Shyburn. Due to a small misunderstanding I didn't know about the academy and I'm currently a first year."

He would of left it as that but what Martel say had set him off. "Madam Martel? What title do you hold at the school? I'll can take a few guesses," And he could as there only a few possibility she could hold. If she was not a teacher that mean she a high ranking student who was given promise to teach. Or a staff member that is renown for summons or specializes in the field. Hehe, she might be the headmaster for all he knows. "but I want to make sure for I won't offend you."

"I belive it your turn Ms. Fire Heart." Chronus say, smiling at Kasai.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:32 am

Kasai saw it was Chronus. Being an idiot she just stared at him, Ms. fireheart again?she smiled a bit. She saw that Arkian was in the room and had waved at her so she did the same.

It was untill Chronus sad that it was her turn to introduce herself she hesitated a little "O-Oh yeah *Ahem* My name's Kasai Kokoro been here at the age of 12 (i think) and he 10th Generation of my family name that came to this school....i didn't know how i got here i just jumped in to duck a giant flesh eating plant" She shuffled a little at the incident of her screaming at a plant of all things..made her feel like a fool.

"Say...what type of summons will we be dealing with?"
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:26 pm

With intricate eyes she observed the students that had gathered here as they introduced each other. Her leaf like ears fluttered a bit every once in a while, all the while being mildly oblivious to this habit. She nodded to Arkian briefly in approval, before eyes scanned Chronus and Kasai...

No offense taken, i can understand if i have awoken your curiosity, i was told by the headmaster that i would be able to teach on my own accord, i was not given a title though, but i suppose you could think of me as an guest...

Then after Kasai finished speaking she posed an intresting and valid question "Say...what type of summons will we be dealing with?" Kasai had asked her... Martel was just about to raise her voice again but only managed to part her lips before someone else stepped inside trough the door. The person in question or rather a bunch of students to be more precise three students. It was not exactly a step though, the first girl that came inside slided across the floor, the second one stepped out from her shadow (not literally) the two foremeantioned girls seemed exactly identical to each other. Either way the girls clothing was purely in black and white including their skirts, socks and so forth. What is more the girls seemed to be wearing some sort of black gloves on their left respectively right hands. Forgive us for being late... Fuck that it was not our fault to begin with, stop apologizing! If that stupid maid had not interrupted us we would have gotten here in time. Forgive me nee-san I said don`t apologise already, shit i think im losing it here

The third and last person to enter Martel could not quite tell, was he/she a boy or a girl, she assumed that a boy, since he was wearing a hoodie, wore gray clothes and some sort of bag along his back from the looks of it something that contained a sword? The boy seemed laid back and did not seem too worried about the man eating plant outside, he was barely panting or perhaps just faking it? either way he closed the door behind him while leaning back a bit against the door before he kicked himself off the door taking a slow and steady approach towards the classroom. In his left hand the boy held onto a strange device some form of hand held gaming console, as it seemed true he was playing games on a Nintendo 3DS off course Martel had no idea what this was.

The two girls that stepped inside quickly made their introduction... or rather one of them did I and my sister here are nineteenyears old, we are on our 8th year, i am Elise and this is Merie nice to meet you... The other girl frowned but did not say anything...

The man wearing the hoodie remained quiet for a while longer the sounds of his gaming device breaking the occasional silence. Yamato Shuren He said with a voice no doubt belonging to a boy in his teenage years. Martel clapped her hands together and broke the followed up silence after Yamato`s introduction, she smiled at her students. No worries we have hardly even started yet, now where was i? ah right... Kasai that depends on the user capability, for example a ninth year student might be able to do quite a bit more than a first year student is that not right Arkian? Knowing fully well the mount of his magical ability was limited at best she knew better than to make assumptions. Altrough it did worry her that despite Arkian having been here for 9 years he had learned next to no magic at all, how come?

I suppose showing you would make it easier to understand, you do know the basics of a summoning ritual right? in this case a pentagram is used to properly summon your desired summon like this. She placed her palm on the ground causing a small amount of magic to leak into said spell, the pentagram that had at first been the size of her palm inflated to quickly span 10 feet, followed by a cloud of smoke, a relatively small rock golem stood before her ready to follow her every whim and desire. It stood at an respective fifteen feet tall, the golem lifted its two massive arms as if to pose briefly ripe for action but remaining motionless for now. Can you create a golem like this? all you need is your imagination

Twins: http://orig01.deviantart.net/d053/f/2011/165/1/c/marie_and_elise_by_yytru-d3ivad6.png

Yamato: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aonoexorcist/images/1/13/Yamada.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20150526013627&format=webp
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:40 am

Arkian watched his classmates as they gave their introduction to their classes. Sounds like Kasai got in here the same way he did, and it seems like she knew Chronus mutually. And to think about it, if the two of them didn't enter, it looked like Chronus would have been the only student here. Or so he had thought before the time Kasai asked of the kind of summons, Arkian turned his head back to the teacher in front, paying close attention to her, suddenly he turned around in response to a noise to find a girl who slide into the class. He blinked a few times instinctually while looking over his shoulder as another girl stepped into the class with an identical look. "Are they... other students?" he asked himself with a quiet voice. "They don't look like students- well- students of this school- actually no one looks like students of this school." he kept to himself, thinking instead of speech.

He was about to turn back and continue paying attention to the lesson, resting his head on his hand as he looked uninterested, still watching the two seemingly identical girls. He still didn't know what to think, despite one seemed polite while the other seemed agitated, it looked like a tantrum was being tossed. He averted his eyes from then and back to Martel, with a bored look on his face, suddenly his eyes shot up as he rose his head from his hand and looked as another one walked into the class. A person with a grey hoodie over their head? Well that wasn't really that shady but even so, it wasn't something seen daily. Probably see a person with a hoodie but not with the hood up. Arkian doesn't even have a hoodie, so by that logical he kind of guessed he should think about complaining about um', even to himself...

Even so, he looked like a person who didn't like the social life. Arkian wouldn't call him a shut in but one wouldn't think that way. He looked relaxed and casual, but it really is hard to tell if he doesn't care or doesn't know. . . Arkian sighed quietly as he returned to his head resting on his arm against his leg he wasn't looking at. Actually, what was he even sitting on? Despite the thought, he didn't care to look, it was probably some stairs or something, and he left it as that. Though he probably looked like a delinquent at the moment, but that's something that was spread around the academy by a lot of students, but he got up despite the thought. "I and my sister here are nineteen years old, we are on our 8th year, i am Elise and this is Merie nice to meet you..." 'Elise and Merie', I guess that's easy to remember, and he guessed that being sisters kind of explains their looks. Wait- but 8 years? 19 years? Is it just him or is it that everyone else who's a student is either younger than him or has been here for less of a time here?

"Sigh . . ." he phased out, looking forward bluntly, doing a quick recap in his head; Kasai somehow ended up in the same class as him the same way he entered his class, there are four new students he haven't met and Arkian is still wondering why he's still in school at this time. It wouldn't be surprising even if 'Stella' suddenly stepped into the class. He didn't respond to much until Martel mentioned his name. "Huh? Ah... yes... they can.... Errr..." he kind of felt a bit down, he didn't even know his own magic capabilities, not that he kept track or even took into account what he used his magic for in the end, "I guess that's the case most of the time, miss Martel." he ended with a hint of uncertainty in his voice. There were other students better than him, even those who were here for just three years. He figured one thing was seemingly certain from his end, he wasn't going to even get anywhere close to succeeding in his class.

Luckily, Martel decided to show them how to do it, but someone in their right mind should obviously expect that to happen in a class. Yet, what she did was amazing. A summoning symbol in just a few moments and then a cloud of smoke to cover it up, it was obvious that Martel was extremely powerful, but if she's the teacher, Arkian could conclude to himself that she's responsible for making this room, even if she hadn't, thought he could faintly feel it, there was also a strong presence when she was there.

Smoke cleared, and soon enough, there was a golem standing in the room. "Wow, that's..." he said without thought as he looked up at at the head of the summoned entity. In front of him was a giant construct of magic and material... it was absolutely amazing. The world of magic is always amazing, it never ceases to impress at times. "Can you create a golem like this? All you need is your imagination." Martel said to them. It was a challenging task, Arkian gulped and turned to the others, and wasn't actually sure if they'd be able to make something as tall as that but... it was at least, and at most, worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Yagura Black

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Yamato usually came last, and he was often the first to leave a class, off course he had an hidden agenda but that was nothing to do with this weird class room teacher. He was here and he had been for a good year now, many of the students aside from the twins where people he had seen in classes before now. But he doubted anyone of them would actually recall him from before, that`s what this hoodie was for. There where certainly not that many students in this class, he did not blame them most people, actually anyone should think twice before walking past a potentially dangerous plant that could have eated you in a single gulp.

Yamato stashed away his handheld console into his hip pocket, from what he could tell the golem seemed sturdy enough to withstand a "Fiend" charge and that was no small feat. He took a pose, where he held his fist`s against each other but upside down, shortly after he flared with magical power. Having collected enough mana he placed his palm onto the ground while still keeping his hoodie covering his head. He listened to a good song on his earphones it usually got his blood flaring. **Silhouette Full vocal cover**

His intetion was to make them think that whatever he was he was just a regular student, and thus he should not make them suspicious, just an average spell right? "Yamato mentally snorted" can`t lose my focus now can i? his focus wavered only for a moment before the same pentagram appeared which then expanded to become much larger than that of Martel`s Pentagram "well would you look at that, perhaps i went a bit overboard" The mana that he had leaked out was immense thus creating a much larger pentagram which surrounded Arkian, Chronus, Kasai and even the twins whom stood furthest from him Poof A small smoke cloud appeared revealing a small golem roughly three feet tall... Yamato kneeled down and bro fisted his newly summoned golem. "perfect" he thought. ..... ..... ..... He then popped out a lollipop while standing up hands crossed. A small barely visible vry smirk had appeared on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:20 am

He press his lips, watching the new guy let his power flow in a wasteful show of over powering the spell. He felt a little amuse that all that show brought up a small Chibi golem. Granted, not like he will do any better. Yet his attempt will most likely be better than Arkian if the information that Ms. Martel let out was true. Seeing no was else attempting the spell, he walk up for his turn.

Like Ms. Martel and the boy before him, he let his palm touch the floor, channeling his magic into a pentagram almost like the one before. There was a few minor differences in it, not the he know that, and a small am out of heat seems to be rising from it. It slowly expand til it had a radius of two feet. By than he was panting a little, almost enough to be noticeable to those paying attention, and his hand has a slight tremble to it.

Finally, to what seems like hours to him but in truth a minute or two, a pentagram flash in to light to summon the summon. A flash of fire appeared and left behind a red golem of a feet and a half. The stone it was made up look like it was token from a active volcano and was producing a lot of heat. Yet before he had a better chance of looking over the summon, it crumble away and the fatigue kick in. He took a few steps back and shock his head mumbling.

"Something felt off, as if something was missing."
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:19 pm

Kasai watched the first two have a go at the summoning spell (just so you know, Kasai was just a bit confused at the new students entering, but that was just it) then it hit her that she was the next one to have a go at it. Oh boy...

You see, Kasai with her magical fluctations could either end up spawning a normal to small sized golem to a golem that would try to smash her...or worse....Chronus himself saw that. Kasai sighed and began to try the magical summoning out.

One with keen ears would have heard her growling and one with keen eyes would have caught the flash of determination mixed with utter fear, but low and behold she managed to do this without some sort of bloodlust...ish. The pentagram appeared and summoned a golem...around her size.

"Oh..hello there mr golem, nice to meet yo--" It turned to her and growled and raised one of its rocky arms "SWEET JESUS!" just as it was about to try and hit her she managed to make it dissapear.

Kasai groaned as she let herself fall backwards onto one of the walls and slide down it...great a headache.

She held her head with one of her hands and laughed slightly

"always 90% of the time....always that 90%... never the 10%.... even my supposeingly SAFE summons want to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 8:51 pm

The mean looking girl gave Arkian a suspicious look Huh have`t ya seen twins before or something, or ya got something on ye face that needs scrubbing? Before Elise could respond.

That`s when Martel stepped in Now now, no need to be rude Merie im sure you could learn a thing or two from him. She glanced at Arkian with concern in her eyes before she stepped closer to him stopping only when she was next to him, she got down to his height, folding her hands around his, her bright green eyes fell into a soft smile. Arkian... I belive in you, so please have some faith in yourself too, can you do that, for me? Her eyes narrowed into slits and yet her smile remained. She stood up after that to examine the performance of each student (save for arkian&twins) Yamato`s summon well it did not turn exactly as she had expected it to, fact is she had never seen the guy so she supposed she should not have expected much, from him after all. But she could not help but feel that something was off with the guy.

After this it was chronus turn who butchered up his summoning quite badly at that, at least Yamato had been able to maintain his summon (and it seemed like he had screwed up the summoning on purpose she could sense that fluctuation and the way he reacted, it made it quite obvious) She was quite satisfied with the results so far, it was quite clear the way her face beamed with pride.

She noticed the flames but also the results of said summoning, well it could have ended way worse. Next up was Kasai, and she had her experiences with the girls summoning abilities, so it was true what she read about her in her case files. And it was peculiar how the summoned golem attack her, despite being a low level summon, she had never heard of a golem who attacked its master, most intriguing, off course this happened in the rush of a few seconds and Martel was ready to jump in to protect her, which she did as she appeared right between kasai and the golem that she had summoned before it dissapeared, more than anything she was suprised that she was able to dispell the summoned golem. Intriguing... She offered to pull kasai up back on her feet again Way to go bimbo maybe next time you can manage to make it kill some of your friends instead! Merie, t-that`s mean... I think i have a pretty good idea of your capabilities dear She then turned to face the twins If your so certain of your skills, how about you show us, just how good you are Merie grinned Is that a challange? Elise back me up...

D-do you think that`s a good idea, here of all places? LETS DO THIS! Merie said not even listening to her older twin sister. The two girls got into a pose, standing about a feet away from each other. They clasped each other`s left respectively right hand`s, Martel eye`s widened slightly "they can do combinations?, fusion magic?" Below their feet a magic cirkle appeared it grew bigger by the moment until it reached about 10 feet in diameter. The lightning in my left hand The wind in my right hand "Deliora i summon thee" Storm winds picked up, and there seemed to be an extremely high density of electrical currents going inside that "golem" this was a multifold summon, they skipped the whole first part, and even the part where they collected their own golems together, they went directly into the third part of the summon where they fused the two golems together, their elemental abilities...

A few drops of sweat ran down her face when she looked up to the towering giant of a golem, same size as her own, the twins seemed hardly affected by the amount of magic that they had put into the summon, off course since they shared the summon they halved the amount of magi that needed to be used by them since there where two summoners. They seemed fairly experienced, did this give them bragging rights? that depended on the person.

Merie grinned even more than before Yeah that got ya all quiet, not even a teacher can stand up against the both of us combined, were that strong. The other twin had gone quiet, Martel suspected that the girl knew it was pointless for her object at this point. (or perhaps she was controlling the storm golem)
Powerful winds picked up inside the golem, two sets of intricate eyes stared down from the creature ready to pick anything that got into its way.

That is quite impressive, i must admit. However power is not everything, remeber this Merie mood suddenly turned sour, this was clear even from her expression.

Chronus your golem appears to have something missing? do you know what it is yet? I have a hint that could help you, "look inside yourself only then can you figure this out..." You too Kasai, i think your facing the same problem but from a different perspective...
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:17 am

Arkian raised an eyebrow at one of the twins, saying "Heh- Me? That's kind of uncalled for..." he complained a bit, but he figured it was rude to stare at someone that long, they'd most likely get uncomfortable, he thought. He took a breath outwards, as he cracked his fingers with opposing hands to loosen them up, he wasn't very confident but he was still hoping for the best of his abilities as he looked down. He held his right hand up, looking at his palm wondering if he'd really be able to summon anything, and if he did, what would it turn out to be like, he wondered. He then turned around as Martel walked up to him and took his hands into hers. She did give him words of encouragement as if she could see his doubt... was she psychic?!- "Uh- Yes ma'am!" he said with a few nods. 'Faith, huh? I guess that's something I've kept using for a long time...'

He- for a second actually got his spirits up, and immediately tried to summon something. He quickly made a small pentagram, and with a small amount of energy placed, he quickly summoned a small golem! There wasn't anything wrong with it... except... it was small... very small. Arkian held in his hand a small miniature version of what would look like Martel's creation that was in front of him if it were really far, far, far away. It was at most 4 centimeters, and it happily and energetically leaped up and down in Arkian's palm, trying to express it's joy. Instead, Arkian looked at it dumbfoundedly, not sure of what to think. He crushed it quickly with his clenched hand before others noticed, or so he hoped. As he kept his hand closed, he looked around as he opened his hand to drop what he'd expect to be dust, but rather than the remains of the golem, a small light blue and black glowing butterfly fluttered out of his hand, flying upwards to the top of the room. Arkian really felt a bit lost at this point and confused too, but instead he shook his head and wanted to try again.

He decided to channel his energy whilst the others worked on their summons. He looked back at Martel's summoning, hoping he could at least come close to something like that. He held out his hand with his palm aimed at the ground and fingers stretched out to avoid touching each other while he gripped his wrist with his other hand as he slowly conjured a faint ball of blue misty energy while the others were busy with their summonings. Though a smart mage would decide to focus on their own summoning, Arkian instead looked around at the others to see how they were doing. The quiet one had summoned a good Golem, thought it wasn't what one would usually describe as a 'good' one, it was barely even his height, and in certain books that archive these beings, weren't they at least thrice the height of a full grown(or overgrown for that matter) man? As for Chronus's, it actually seemed like he was doing a great job at first, yet, Arkian just watched as he recoiled from the spell as his Golem just fell into pieces, but even so, it was an elemental Golem, and to Arkian, those were the pretty dangerous kinds, but if Chronus was able to even get close to summoning such a being, how dangerous was he himself?

When Kasai's turn came, the ball of magical energy in Arkian's hand had at least been large enough to cover his entire palm by now, yet it wouldn't glow significantly with the current illumination in the room. As Kasai summoned her golem, Arkian watched as she made a pentagram and called up a golem seemingly her same height. 'Wow, that's amazing.' he thought as it looked as if it was her first try, yet one could doubt that if they saw the results. Arkian turned his head back to focus on his hand which was still conjuring magical energy from within and around him, when Kasai's dialogue with her summon was cut by her as yelled "SWEET JESUS!". Arkian quickly turned to her, seeing the Golem with an arm in the air as if it was about to attack its own summoner. Arkian's eyes opened completely as he clenched his teeth, he instinctively raised his hand and aimed it at the Golem, he was about to use the energy he already gathered and fire a 'Mana Blast' at it, but instead the Golem suddenly disappeared as Kasai began ranting about it and everything else that she summoned. It seems that she really did had experience in summoning beforehand. He sighed in relief and lowered his hand with a slightly smile that no one was harmed with his eyes closed from the suddenly loss of the adrenaline rush. Last time Arkian had used this spell, he actually flew quite a bit backwards from where he stood, but what he didn't know was that if he had fired the amount of energy he had in him, he'd have shot something that'd have endangered Kasai instead of saving her, because the amount of energy gathered would become volatile and would have exploded in a big blast, yet Arkian had yet to discover this.

He opened his eyes in response to one of the twin's response to Kasai's result as he stared at her from the corner of his eye, she was pretty arrogant now that he realized it, and how could she be so insensitive, he thought. At least the other twin was a kind person; that's something he'd look up to! He was a bit glad Martel actually challenged one of the twin's opinion on everything. He had a bored and uninterested expression as he watched them at first while he was still charging up for the summoning spell, he began to feel a bit woozy and tired, even his expression changed to match that feeling without him noticing. However, the tired look on his face was summon vanquished he actually observed the twins doing their sequences. Strangely enough, they didn't do seemingly as Martel taught, there was no Pentagram and they seem to be using words instead of that. That could only mean that there were more ways to summon a Golem that one would think with a simple mind. Still, his expression now was intrigued, surprised, amazed, many words could describe it, he had jaw ajar while watching the two of them as they quickly made a huge golem...

"That's... a really big Golem..." he said out loud with only his head turned; he didn't change posture yet to even risk interrupting his channeling, but- The size of that summon- and the elemental prowess it seemed to possess- it was absolutely devastating, even Martel seemed a bit surprised at this development. Arkian felt like he didn't stand a chance, but he at least wanted to complete his summon. 'The ball of energy should be enough- The ball!' ran through his head, as he looked at the amount of energy he had in his hand aimed down at the ground. It was at a massive amount, it could even cover his hand entirely- both of his hands as a matter of fact, and it was glowing so brightly it was as if it was a lightning spell in a dark room as the light shun at least half a dozen feet around him. No wonder he was feeling sleeping, he could probably drop dead if he kept charging for another minute, his body felt numb to him at this point. "Uh- Oh! Ahhh- Oh right! The Pentagram!!!" he let go of his wrist and did what Kasai's golem did, raised his hand upwards into the air and slammed down the ball of energy at the ground in front of him, lighting up a large pentagram as wide as two yards (six feet). It suddenly released a blinding light as the energy practically exploded, and outburst of light contained in the room basically blinded those standing on the ground for a second or two, save for the twins on their golem.

After that, the light would clear in just a moment, as Arkian, lying on the floor face down after the minor chaos he might have caused, his blurry vision couldn't really recognize what was in front of him. As he raised his head up, he looked in front and saw his creation and was about to smile, but instead he shut his mouth and wiped the happy expression off his face and left himself fall flat on the floor. In his eyes, he saw a really really horrible creation made out of stone that was about only a foot tall... It was absolutely disgraceful to him. He raised his hand weakly and knocked against the floor once, saying "Damn it. Damn it all. I can't get this right..." But Arkian had only looked at the bottom at the creation and when his sight was really weak. He didn't noticing at first but after closing his eyes for a while he came to a sudden realization hastily got up and backed away as if in fear, but it was rather in shock. A large grey stone golem, at twice of Arkian himself. Thought, it was a rough looking golem with a big bulky body and heavy arms. It was like a C class- no, one of those B classes, but the only different is that this one would crumble or be damaged badly in one hit from another golem or a very large warhammer. Arkian was kind of speechless, he actually was motionless to as he fell back. He wanted to pass out too, the amount of energy he put into this kind of left him with little as his own strength. He could feel his eyes slowly trying to close yet he didn't let them, it doesn't seem like he'd even be able to summon even that tiny little golem he made hastily at first. Maybe he should pay attention to what he'd doing when he's using magic... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:04 am

OOC:

He watches as Kasai inspect the results of her summon, yet only to jump away and destroy it when it become hostile. The following banter from the one of the twins got his attention but he was looking forward to how Kasai would respond. What he didn't expect was Martel cutting in and the twin display of power. Seeing that there no waste and in fact the display match the resulf he replied with a simple respected "Whoa".

"look inside yourself only then can you figure this out..."

As if this could not get any harder, now he have to figure out a riddle to stabilize his summon? And what does she means to look apon myself? Is she asking to realize who i am or something? He softly scoff at the thought. He give it an other go in a minute, first he need to think of what went wrong and recover his energy.

While he wait, the last student attempt to summon a golem. He didn't had any high hopes for him as Martel did say he wasn't good at magic. But yet he watch, out of boredom more than anything else, as the student cast the spell. A flash of light and the results was more than anything that he ever image. "Damn it. Damn it all. I can't get this right..."

His eyes open as wide as they can, fury surging across his core. He wan't evan aiming for this and that was the result? Did Martel lie about him having no talent? 'No! Anger must be cold, must be reason, must be legendary. Anger must be cold....' He repeat in his head, slowly pushing back the jealousy he had felt.

With a clearer head, he discard the current info of this boy and make a note to watch him. Who knows? He could very be a good member for his family. But if he appear to be thorn in his side, then it only fair that he will take care of him. With those dark thoughts behind him, he took and claim a corner of the room for the center was taken.

ooc: Please note that chronus does not see what is happening, his eyes are closes, but the other can

Unlike last time when he use his magic with out thought, he visualize the whole progress of the summoning. His magic flow and twist as it turn into a pentagram, filling and inscribing the symbol that make it his own. He felt as it spread across the floor, flowing as a light shine above it. A sphere of energy, a heart beat, flickers and rise from it. Known to all but him.

Forbidden, Martel little hint came to mind, and he check what he was missing. He got the power, he knows the process step by step, the theory is all there but yet he fail. There something he was not getting and it will stop him from completing the goal. He didn't want this summon to look like the other one with it formless, empty....

With a thought in hand, he push the magic once more. The heart beat of the sphere increase as he picture what he wanted. 'Something fast and nimble...' It begun to take shape, 'Yet is able to take hits and shake the off...' Depth was forming and soon the form was made into a shadow of something else.

But he felt like is wasn't enough, the felt the the form was made but it be an empty shell. He need a personal touch, something that make it his own. 'Fire, forged and birth, become the will..' A red ribbon of flames surround the figure, as he add his element to the mix, the thing that made him Chronus. He was gonna finish it and complete the summon when an old memories came forth.

"Big Brother!""I will find you lillith, don't worry!"
"So what your name?""Chrous, Chronus Shyburn.""Welcome to the family!"

'Emotion's of lost promises become the armor...' A black ribbon dance with the red, as a sense of fullness overcame chronus. It was like a flood being hold back a dame! A name resound in his head and he call it out! "Obsidian Knight!" A flash of light and he open his eyes to see the golem that he summon.

A tall figure was in front of him, it looks like it reaches a height of 10 feet and that two grown man could fit inside it and still have room left over. The stone it was made of was pure obsidian, the glasses reflection nearly blinded him for a movement. Yet there was lines of red all over it like some type of tribal markings. It took only a second to feel the heat coming from it that chronus recognize that the red lines was flowing lava!

A sense of happiness was settle on his shoulder and he lean happily against the knight golem. He look over the others and felt it was in his right to be a little spoil and childish.

"Found out what was missing!"

ooc: The poem, this was part of something i written a long time ago, and felt like this part best describe Chronus and revel some of his character. I am sorry that some of this is hard to read but i felt it was the best way of what i am trying to describe. Byw, i blame Hika for the motivation and muse of bringing out Obsidian Knight this early. Look inside indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Kasai ignored the comment the twin made about her and watched their summon of the golem...a little over-kill and show off like. It ticked her off a bit.

Arkians summon was..well. Unexpected with the huge amount of magic that was used just to create the thing. Being no bigger than a foot long the small creature looked a little confused, Kasai inspected the creature "Heh, its cute"

Chronus went all out! summoning a giant golem at least 5 times the height of herself! she gawked at the golem and walked up to it. "You...you keep surprising me in every single way Chronus..this is awesome!"

Before she knew it, it was her turn again. Gulping she built up another summoning spell aiming it at the floor, she let it build up like Arkian did while she thought of stuff.

"So...you say you're not afraid...?"

"Of course not. I only live to find out about awnsers. And i want them..."

"I can make you afraid... I'M your life force. You know what happens when i leave you.."

Kasai opened her eyes and shot the summoning spell on the floor creating its pentagram before summoning a 6 foot golem that glowed like a ghost. It looked at her with a glare but stood. Kasai gulped and tried to find a way to stop it staring at her..

"Come with me...
And we'll be...
In a...world of pure imagination..."

The Golem stoped staring and began to play around with a lady bug that was flying around. Kasai sighed. Finally. A 10% one.

Suddenly Kasai felt numb and she collapsed on the floor. She sat hersef up after a few minutes and groaned holding her head.

"What you'll see.. Will defy... .. EXPLANATION..~ Kasai you are so gullible. Lets just stop this mental fight ok? Don't try and fall asleep without intention. Last time that happened you went a little comatose."

Kasai let herself lay against a wall with her eyes closed but still aware of her sences "God i feel dizzy...but at least it didn't go haywire on me..."

Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Martel felt quite happy when she watched her students aim for greater heights "Look at these kids, they are growing up before our very eyes... Merlin" she thought to herself. All right all right that is enough excitement for today, now i will teach you how to cancel a summon, you saw how Kasai did it? No? grasp the magi of the summon into your palm, by drawing it out from the summon itself and cast it down to the ground with a simple motion of the hand As she explained she showed the move with her right hand. A simple motion after she had grasped the spell. If you force the spell to withdraw too fast, it could explode so be careful. Magic is not a toy that can be tamed, but a companion that you have to trust with all your heart... She said as her golem vanished into thin air.

A loud thud could be heared followed by a powerful gust of air, the storm golem suddenly went on a rampage and started sweeping its powerful air currents around it, cutting the paved floor and Ceiling with the wind as if it was made of paper. The storm golem`s eyes where different from before. With an "evil glare" (and ruby red eyes) the creature stirred within its own shadow. Elise laid on the ground a small ways off apparently unconscious. This sudden gust of air caught even Yamato off guard, as his hoodie blew off his head, revealing his newfound figure.

The Storm golem was furious as evident of its voice AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! Delirious Humans you think you can control me?! here i was itching for a fight, waiting, biding my time, so imagine my dissapointment when it turns out to be a few kids, is it okay to let loose?, can i really go all out on little runts like you? HUH?!

Merie was sweeped off her feet and tossed several dozen meters further from Elise, she looking rather shocked and at loss of words, her attention quickly fell to her twin sister... two sword like arms stood out from the storm golem, one hand moved individually from the rest and was sent at Arkian`s rock golem, while the second arm was sent towards Elise at speeds that rivaled lightning itself. Yamato who had reserved himself from speaking or taking additional risks of being found out  had taken concidereble leaps of thoughts in the past few seconds, everything that could possibly gone horribly wrong just went wrong, he had his mission to carry out but was it really worth it if he did nothing. His code was to protect those who where unable to protect themselves, and off course follow the law. (altrough that was hardly something she employed) Strictly confidential it was not something he enjoyed either, following the law that is.

Altrough the same could not have been said of Yagura, the man was strictly professional (or so he claimed) ~and way too cute when you messed with him~ Any female old enough to drink liqour should know this... and if they did not shame on you. Either way time was of the essence, within the blink of an eye Yamato had caught Elise and narrowly escaped a fatal blow from the storm giants sword like arm, having broken the sound wall and made leaps for a greater future for the twins (if at all) to any outsider his movements would have looked like he had vanished from the spot, which was exactly why he did not stop there, if he had simply sneaked out people could have easily missed him. The only evidence that he had moved at all was the miniature crater that had formed where he had once stood, and the shockwaves trough the air that he made when he moved. Yamato landed next to Merie, holding her sibling over his shoulder before he put her down carefully on the ground. You should look after your sibling even if you are younger... Wide eyed as tears formed around the girls eyes she looked up at the man in disbelife shortly after her scream for her sister.

W-who... are you?
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Arkian was on the floor against his back, his head bent back looking at Martel as she explained what was next. He felt like he was no experienced in summoning, but canceling a summon sounds like something entirely different. No one ever said the world of magic was going to be easy, it's pretty much like any other skill in the normal world without magic. As Martel finished explaining, he just laid completely flat against the stone cold floor, somewhat exhausted but slowly regaining energy. "Doesn't sound that hard, it's just that we have to do it slowly, right? Haha." he laughed a bit. As he moved his arms and started to raise himself up, still sitting on the floor, he raised his hand up aimed at his summoned Rock Golem, seeing if he had the right mindset to make it go away. He started to slightly sway his like Martel did, he was honestly expecting it to explode because of his supposed luck.

However, he froze with his eyes held still and body seemingly in shock. Behind him, a loud thud was felt, it had shook him up a bit. He was static, not moving as he heard a voice behind him scream out loud "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! Delirious Humans you think you can control me?! here i was itching for a fight, waiting, biding my time, so imagine my disappointment when it turns out to be a few kids, is it okay to let loose?, can i really go all out on little runts like you? HUH?!!"

Arkian slowly turned around while still on the floor sitting, he slowly turned around, stalling as if reluctant by fear but out of curiosity he continued. "What... was that nois-" he started to say before he could complete turn around, the Golem next to him suddenly flew into many pieces, sending Arkian and anyone close enough to him flying backwards by the sheer force. Arkian landed on the other side of the room, tumbling and rolling around before finally using his hand to end with a slide as he immediately kicked to his feet with adrenaline. He looked up, seeing the Golem made by the twins was apparently responsible. He noticed a familiar voice as he looked to the side, seeing the twins together with one of them out cold, hearing the screams of the other.  They were with what one could presume to be the other person who came shortly before they arrived to class. Arkian immediately ran over to him instead of running head-on to the Storm Golem. "What happened to her? Is she going to be alright?" he asked them, kneeling down to her and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:31 am

Chronus let his gaze wonder around, from the golems of Martel and the Storm Giant to his very own Obsidian Knight. Finally his gaze fall apon Kasai, who was standing next to his knight, barly catching the words that left her. He smirk, a touch of red dusting his cheeks, not use to comment like that with out a hidden agenda behind it.

It's almost make him fell bad of what he is trying to do, turning her into a member of the underground. Key word, almost. He knows that he need students on his side for when the plan starts and the no such thing for guilt. So in his thoughts that he didn't notice that Kasai took her turns until she started to walk to a wall.

Seeing a chance to talk to her some more, he quickly follow and rest next to her. Yet before he can get a word in, Ms. Martel told them their next assignment. He felt a little offended when after the work to summon his golem he had to dismiss it. It didn't help that the Knight was acting like a real Knight guarding his Lord. Yet before he attempt it, his attention was taken by the Storm Giant.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! Delirious Humans you think you can control me?! here i was itching for a fight, waiting, biding my time, so imagine my disappointment when it turns out to be a few kids, is it okay to let loose?, can i really go all out on little runts like you? HUH?!!"

He took a step back and watch as the Giant went hywire and attack it summoner and one of the other golems. He took note of the Yamato action and the other one as well. Knowning a losing battle when he spot one, he took Kasai by the arm and try to put as much empty space bwteen them and the rouge golem.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Kasai must have dozed off because as soon as she opened her eyes Chronus was sitting next to her. This shouldn't have bothered her in the slightest, but it was. In a good way. She really wanted to just lean on his shoulder at that point just from being so tired from the successful summon.

However the other golem the sisters summoned went haywire.

Somthing about delierious humans? it thinking it can't be controlled? God Karma's a jerk sometimes.
Kasai finally snapped out her senses when the summoner was attacked. "Bloody hell! watch out!" she called out the the others hoping they would listen.

Kasai felt herself get dragged away from the fight from, heck. Chronus himself. When they stopped moveing she slightly fell backwards into him from the sudden stop. Realizing that they were literally touching she lightly blushed and peeped out "Sorry. Crap sorry. We need to help them. Golem!" She called out to her ghost like golem and it moved over to them but did it's best to avoid the fight by clumsily sticking to the corners.

It must of been how the rampageing golem glared at them. Kasai froze like a deer in headlights. Now she didn't want to move away from Chronus's grasp. Ruby red eyes, always the haunting from her nightmares thanks to her own past she couldn't remember but had warped visions of. A vibe of lividness and fright was mixed in with her breath and her eyes glowing slightly.

She only managed to mention one thing "I've seen those eyes in a nightmare... why are my nightmares so traumatizing to me..."

Last edited by Kasai on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added some stuff to this, i have an idea for kasai.)
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:19 pm

"As if your going to escape from me!! All of you are already dead!!!" The Storm golem had noticed Kasai and Chronus attempt to escape, and shot not one, but two of its razor sharp sword arms towards them.

Meanwhile Yamato stood up straight Im the guy who just saved your sisters ass... Ignoring Arkians question he faced the Storm golem. "As soon as this is over.. forget everything i did here, can you promise me this?" What are you saying? Off course Yamato did not stick around to chat any longer he had a Golem to beat up. The little golem that he had summoned earlier made its way finally to the group before Yamato kicked off again blowing dust and pebbles into the air, soaring trough the air as if he had wings Yamato prepared for attack, but the golem had expected this thus allowed the boy to slip right trough his body withouth hitting it at all. "He can change the density of his body?" Yamato though as he turned around in mid air, but before he could come up with a new plan. A punch of the Storm Golem was sent down towards Yamato, crashing into the floor creating a crater where he crashed, spanning more than fifteen feet in diameter.

Gasping for air Elise tried to make sense of her situation but once she noticed Merie next to her she calmed down with tears welling out from her eyes Im sorry... nee-san Shut up don`t talk, hey uhh what`s your name? She spoke to Arkian Can you help me get Elise out of here?
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 1:23 am

OOC:

To forget everything, it sounded like a lot to ask of them. He seems laid back, yet, it would seem as he was extremely powerful in contrasted to the other students in the room. Arkian wondered why he wanted them to just forget all he just did in a short while, yet if it is what he wanted... But for the matter at hand, Arkian turned his head backed to the threat; the 'Storm' Golem that seemingly went berserk just as Kasai's summon. "That golem, can't they dispel it like Kasai did to her's?" he muttered as he stared at the colossal construct.

He took a step forward, wanting to charge straight towards it, even though he couldn't do much with his energy pool very low after his summoning. The Storm Golem suddenly sent a punch downwards at Yamato, though Arkian did not see Yamato at it. It made him stumble slightly, his leg felt weak, he knew he was drained yet he wanted to help out. At least he hoped Miss Martel herself would be able to fend them off, at least to avoid anyone getting killed or hurt. Even if this was pretty much a suicide rush. He stopped for a while in hesitating of his action, for a second only, he was about to take another step, stopping his foot half way as he heard Merie speak. 'She woke up,' he thought, as he looked over his shoulder at the two.

He turned back ahead, seeing Kasai and Chronus running to get away from the summoned giant while he was thinking of getting killed without even knowing it. He just stood there wanting to make a move, until his attention was caught from the girl behind. He turned around and moved back towards them. He took a while to look over his shoulder again before saying "Sure, I'll help you two as much as I can, you have my word." he told her as he
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 am

He record the information that Kasai involuntary let out, yet it was put to the back burner as the world slow down. He need to fight back and get out of the danger zone. The other four are in a group that is easy picking so the giant might aim for them first. Ms. Martel was on the other side but doesn't seem to be doing anything. Kasai is still in his arms, frozen with fear. It did not look well.

What should he do? He could at lest let his summon attack it, but then what? Watch as it get destroy in a split second? There was nothing he could do for the others four and he was near the exit of the room. He took a glance at Kasai and try to weight the pro and con of using her as a "human shield". Got to look out for number one and all that? "But first," He let out near her ear, eyes on his Knight. "My knight will attack it, when it does let move to the exit."

His legs tense and he move his body toward the door, his arm somewhat surrounding Kasai in a protective manner. To anyone else, it will look like he is trying to shield he and guild her, not keeping her in between him and the Giant. "Our you ready?" His said softly, eyes never going off the Giant, mind going over the facts. A little thought pop in his head at the last second. "Don't run just walk fast, if we too fast we will get his attentions."

His voice came out soft but strong

"Obsidian Knight, attack the Giant if you will."
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Kasai just muttered in response to Chronus and did as she was told. She followed Chronus's orders but what snapped her out of paranoia mode was that the giant golem sent not one but two fireballs at them which caused her to shout out"WATCH OUT!"

It was her turn to be a protector, as she jumped out from Chronus's grasp and did somthing that should have made her go gekido but somehow...not. She had managed to fight fire with fire by shooting her own fireball at the other two which caused one of them to slightly sizzle away with a slight boom as well.

"What the hell..?" She muttered, the other fireball had landed next to the wall she was standing to causing her to yelp out and clutch her right arm. She inspected the burn but thankfully it was only minor so she shook it off. Hah, yeah, "just a burn" she said completely ignoring the fact the blast and the scorched mark on her arm was causing her to get minorly dizzy.

"Golem! get in position next to the Knight obsideon! I ain't going to become fried barbecue in this room" She backed up to Chronus again and sighed in relief.

How the hell did she manage a fireball...?

Last edited by Kasai on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next