Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Voting_barSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Voting_barSummoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasai
Student

Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Kasai just muttered in response to Chronus and did as she was told. She followed Chronus's orders but what snapped her out of paranoia mode was that the giant golem sent not one but two fireballs at them which caused her to shout out"WATCH OUT!"

It was her turn to be a protector, as she jumped out from Chronus's grasp and did somthing that should have made her go gekido but somehow...not. She had managed to fight fire with fire by shooting her own fireball at the other two which caused one of them to slightly sizzle away with a slight boom as well.

"What the hell..?" She muttered, the other fireball had landed next to the wall she was standing to causing her to yelp out and clutch her right arm. She inspected the burn but thankfully it was only minor so she shook it off. Hah, yeah, "just a burn" she said completely ignoring the fact the blast and the scorched mark on her arm was causing her to get minorly dizzy.

"Golem! get in position next to the Knight obsideon! I ain't going to become fried barbecue in this room" She backed up to Chronus again and sighed in relief.

How the hell did she manage a fireball...?

Last edited by Kasai on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Shit, I almost lost my concentration for a second she thought, Can't let that happen again, it would be trouble if my transformation got cancelled she thought again as she sit up from the crater. Yamato tilted his head to the right and left as it cracked loudly. Good this body seems to be working still... sheesh that hurt like hell! He pulled out his sword from his sword bag.

"You are still alive?"
"Uh huh you gave me a run for the money, my body is arching all over, how about that round two?"

Take her outta here to the medical bay or whatever, im trying to stall some more time here! Merie spoke to Arkian, as she ran off towards the golem who was facing away from her Take Over! She said as she summoned some crazy magic, which summoned around her body which drastically changed its shape.

Merie`s new form:

She placed her arm down on the ground pulling out a huge sword from the pentagram that formed around it as it grew out from the ground Where are you looking at? She sent a barrage of slashes across the golems body causing it to break apart into hundreds of pieces.

"Insolence, such complete insolence!!!" The golem quickly started to reshape around its core.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:03 am

With a golem in an unexplained state of rage and arrogance, things were starting to take a turn for the worst as it seemed, despite there was that Chronus had summoned a large entity, seemingly a darkened metallic knight whilst Kasai backed him up with her own summon. Arkian still felt mentally weak, he didn't expect to overdo what his intention was, summoning what was more of a statue than something of use. He sneered at his own mistake as he worked on getting Elise onto his back. He didn't want to have to walk away from a fight, he never actually did walk away from a fight as in his first year he was beaten up on a whim while repeatedly stepping forward to a group of upperclassmen that decided he was easy choice for a punching bag due to all the rumors and all, yet it never really left any marks on him.

Arkian wanted to stay on fight, but how could one easily fight against that 'thing' he wondered. Besides, Merie's instructions to him were clear, she was saying that she'd stall it for more time, as odd as it'd sound from anyone. "What? Wait, don't get yourself killed!" he said as she ran towards the golem. Arkian took up a determined face, thinking to himself that she had a plan if she could carelessly charge towards it.

He himself ran towards the door, kicking it open with Elise on his back as he ran out into the hallways, ignoring the special summoned plant at the top of the door as he rushed out. It was a minute or two that had passed before he started to feel his feet becoming unbalanced. It was actually tiring for him to run with extra weight on him. As his feet began to lose touch, going numb that is out of fatigue, he accelerated and started to slowly swing himself next to a nearby wall. He stopped completely, with Elise on his back, and slowly stooped while facing the wall to slide her over his arm and on the floor, resting against the wall as she was unconscious. He was panting heavily, trying to catch his breath as he looked back the way he came, he was at least a great distance away from the room and most likely in another wing of the building.  It was tiring to run that far with her on his back, even with all the training that made him above a normal human in our world, it was a considerably far distance from the classroom to the medical bay.

Arkian sighed hard, he didn't want to be here, but he wouldn't abandon a life for his own wants. He looked over to Elise, it bothered him how their summoned creature turned against them like that. The voice made it sound like it wasn't their mistake either, it was something else in Arkian's eyes. Arkian looked away, and glanced around at the rooms. He recognized one of the labels above a nearby room; he was in the right place. The medical bay wasn't far from where he was. He stood, staggering a bit, and picked up Elise to carry her in his arms, walking to the medical bay with his legs weak. He leaned against the door and opened it with his hands, and stumbled into the room, looking for any of the nurses of staff in sight. There were seemingly none, it then crossed his mind it was suppose to be recess for mandatory classes, and the medical staff would be taking a break from tending to students and other staff members from accidents and injuries. He quickly found a bed, and set her down before dropping waltzing over to a metal stool in the middle of the room and dropped down with his sword hanging at his side. He spent a minute or two watching over here, the room seemed empty and dark. He stared at the clock, it probably wouldn't be long until the medical staff members return.

He was a bit appreciative she was unconscious compared to her conscious self she already displayed. Though Arkian would have liked to have seen her angry response to this situation, he wouldn't want to see anyone's pride shatter from being reduced to helplessness. He could relate to this in the past, but just made him more infuriated to join the fight. He left the room, fortunately the break period for staff members was almost over. Arkian did find it a bit strange though, usually there would always be a nurse in there, as they would cycle shifts. He payed no heed to it afterwards as he closed the door, leaving with just his sword and forgetting his satchel bag was left on the bedside.
He just broke out into a sprint back towards the classroom down the long hallways and through the maze-like corridors. If one thing Arkian was confident about, it was his ability to navigate by memory and retrace his steps. With his C-rank leveled strength and his fighting will, he hoped he would at least be able to make it in time, at least to the finale of the battle.

Last edited by Arkian Aviskus on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:35 am

"knight! Go and attack it lower body! Try to knock it off balance!" He order his summon, making it seems like he was doing something. All he wanted was to leave and let the other deal with the mess but all that went down the drain real fast. Now he stuck with helping cause if he leave he will be pointed out and lose standing.

He barley notice what was going on with everyone else. Damn, hopefully they will survive today. He was broken out of his musing by one of the boy's leaving the room with one of the twin on his back. Hopefully he come back with a teacher...wait a minute. "Ms. Martel! A little help will be welcome on subduing the summon!"
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Kasai kept her stance and kept looking towards the rageing golem and to Arkian taking the girl out the room. She then looked to Chronus and back to the monster. She was...strangely alert, more than she was used to especially after seeing the golem reshape itself around its core. Though the time of that was short, she got a good glimpse where the core was and her eyes never left the spot.
"I have an idea...but you're gonna think im crazy.." She ran forward into the other golems presence and threw her sword at it. It bounced off the golem and clattered across the floor, she then shouted at it "HEY! COME AND HIT US LIKE A REAL MONSTER! GOLEM! ATTACK ITS CORE!"

Kasais golem began to glow considerably as it charged up the equivilent of a fireball and shot it at the other golem. Hopefully..just hopefully it might've done something.

Maybe making it more angry though.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Quickly the golem reformed, it had seen the exit now, ignoring Yamato`s challange and the transformed girl beast, the golem quickly raced towards the door looking for freedom.

Meanwhile Martel was enjoying a cup of tea, withouth a real explanation as to why, how and what? where did the table and chair come from?, actually where did that maid come from? Another peculiar figure was standing next to Martel, like a robot the green haired girl who was dressed in a maid costume held onto a chinaware kettle.

So this is how the cookie crumbles... Martel said as she stretched her hands. The maid remained silent for a while, she then prepared the second serving. Would you like some more tea? Martel did not answer right away but instead mumbled something aloud. Looks like they figured it out...

The door closed behind Arkian all thanks to the plant that was guarding it, the golem noticed this it also noticed what the other mages where trying to do, it dodged the strike that the magic golem knight prepared with ease and split its mouth to blast it with several lightning strikes. The fireball that Kasai shot knocked on of his lightning bolts so that it jolted into the ceiling, which caused part of the ceiling to collapse down at the two below. Merie tried to cancel her summon but she figured that she needed her sisters help to do that, shit i should have thought about this sooner.

Martel stood up from her chair, studying the "Team" where was that... teamwork of their?

It seemed that up until now the group had either been trying to do everything by themselves, or run off leaving their comrades behind. She wrote something down on her notebook, while the maid poured her more tea. Arkian was more concern about saving those that could not fight back, than worrying about himself, it remained to be seen if he even intended to come back, other than that he had really not contributed much to the fight. Kasai tried to fight back but up until now she did not seem to be doing much other than shooting fireballs withouth coordinated attacks, at this rate she was going to run out of magic, Yamato was the same exept that he though he was too good for the rest of them, that he could handle everything alone. The twins could not keep their golem in control which led to this predicament to begin with, it remained to be seen if the two of them could even work as a team. Chronus was the same as with Kasai, their attacks where random and not coordinated at all, she was not exactly impressed. She played with a strand of her hair before she turned to look at Jean who nodded to her. Martel took a deep sigh before she stood up hearing Chronu`s plead of help.

She rubbed her head slightly as she walked towards the group. She then clapped her hands together. I think i have seen enough The golem stopped in its tracks and turned to face Martel. Did i do a good job? The massive golem asked Martel in a casual tone not sounding evil at all. Martel smiled back in her most sincere voice that she could muster. Yes yes it was perfect Volt, thanks for the help, it was great! She said waving her hand at Deliora. Ill see you in a bit, say hello to aska from me won`t you? She said as she motioned her hand to cancel the summon. Will do!- The massive golem vanished into thin air, dropping a rather small black looking Pearl into the dusty floor below.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 pm

'What?!' Chronus scream out in his head, eyes stareing at where the summon was before. Slowly, he turn his sights to Ms. Martel, drinking in how relax she is. He wanted to scream and shout, yell at her, 'What the point?' But He hold his tounge and call back his Knight.

With a wave of his hand, the Knight faded out of existence as he cancelled the magic tieing him to this plain of reality. A few things fought for dominance of his attention. His duties as a training medic wanted him to check his classmate, his inner scholar wanted to question Martel and his growing need of 'getting the heck away from this crazy person' need to be address.

"Any one hurt? Got a small first aid kit on my person. Ms Martel? How did you connect to the summon? O thought only the summoner could do that."
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Was she dreaming again? the teacher had called back a golem that she didn't even summon. Kasai looked dumbfound as she just backed up back to Chronus again.

"But they had-- and then it--but you--how--?!" Kasai blurted utterly confused by how it all went down.

She felt like an idiot now and she sighed loudly because of it. She summoned back her golem "Good job, you can go now" and just like that, her ghostly golem evaporated into the air.

The next thing she did was look at her arm that was caught by the fire blast the golem made. Maybe a little bit singed was an understatement.  "Oh. God damn it" she stated as she began to feel the dizziness set on again and stumbled a little, not much but enough of a stumble for anyone to notice. For a person who takes pain like a champ she doesn't really fall through in the end.

She looked to Chronus, then back to the teacher, then to Chronus again who had decided to check the class attendants for any injuries.

She gulped "Y-Yeah. My arm burnt.l" she said. She was still holding onto her arm when she turned to the teachers "I have so many questions." She stumbled from the dizziness again, almost falling over this time "Agh, cra--crud"
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:31 pm

OOC:

Arkian slid across the floor as he made a hard turn in the corridors, reaching the hallway with the doorway to his classroom, evident by the plant guardian at the top of the entrance. He was exhausted, but he would be able to fight once his adrenaline kicked in after he was in the fray. He skid slight before his stop, and adjusted himself next to the wall adjacent from the door, using it as a surface to boost himself off from with an opposing kick, he built up moment with his shoulder aimed at the door.

The door flung open as Arkian entered the room with a charge, seemingly hitting against the door and forcing it open. He did it with a shoulder bash from outside, but for all we could have known the guardian above the doorway could have opened the door at precise the moment of impact for him. Regardless, he rolled in with a combat maneuver,  as his feet came into contact with the ground, he skillfully drew his sword hanging at his side with the straps across his shoulder. He quickly stood up, with a grasp on his blade with both hands, he held it at his side. There was silence, and temporary focus for when he noticed the golem they were engaged in combat with was not there. Everyone else was there, but not the enemy.

Arkian's face quickly turned from his stern look to one of confusing as he lowered his blade to knee level, gripped by left hand. He was in silence for a moment, scanning the room with his eyes to and fro. "Am I missing something?" he slowly said as he flipped the grip of his sword and guided the blade to his sheathe with one hand on the edge.
He made sure to get it completely secured to ensure the 'lock' on his sword's sheathe was activated, making a 'click' noise. He noticed Martel was standing around, not far from her was a chair, a table, and the maid?

This rose many questions, being one of the most unexpected turn of a scenario such as this. ''How long was I gone for?'' he thought to himself. He lowered his fighting stance, and just stood normally as he would as a simple student. "What exactly happened here while I was gone for a couple of minutes?" he approached his classmate Kasai, as well as the newly introduced student Chronus.
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Martel`s eyes where narrowed to slits as she walked where the Golem that she had controlled had dissapeared, she picked up the small orb from the ground and inspected it carefully not suprised at all by the students dumbfound reactions. I will answer any questions that you may have, shortly however- What the actual fuck? Merie yelled unable to belive what she was seeing Your a teacher are you not, your supposed to protect us! Arkian walked in and she nodded to Arkian as he entered the room. I was just about to get to that, but first let us treat your injuries you have diserved a fine rest Merie was getting impatient listening to this crap but at least Adrian returned.

If this had been a real battle- You would have all been dead by now. Martel answered in a serious voice which was vastly different from her more nonchalant tone not a minute ago. She streched out her empty right hand towards the table where the maid was cleaning up, which caused her staff to fly towards her, she then caught it.

You all failed the third test... what do you think it was? Martel shrugged. Think about that as you rest and heal up She used her staff and hit the ground with it pretty hard. The staff then rose from the ground as she let go of it, the staff started to spin as it released something akin to powder into the air around her. This green powder sticked to everything it touched, within the span of a few seconds small roots rose from the ground around where the students stood, Martel quickly slammed both of her palms into each other as she surged with magic being now visible to the naked eye around her.

As she slammed her palms together four massive roots with buds at their ends tore open the ground around them, each of these turned into the same plants that guarded the door outside just bigger. Withouth a moment of hesitation the plants opened their massive mouths and went to swallow each of the students whole save for Arkian, while this happened each of the students had had their legs wrapped around from below with smaller root plants. She tapped her hands together Now don`t struggle this will be all over before you know it, it will sting but for a moment She said nonchalantly. As the plants devoured each of the students at the same time and withouth much effort at all swallowing them whole. Now where did i put my notes? After about five minutes the carnivore plants spitted the students out, all covered in green slime, with their wounds healed, and their magic and stamina replenished. Martel seemed unaffected by the amount of magic she had shared with the students, she was reading a rather intresting book while enjoying her favorite African Rhooibos tea. Seems like they are about done she thought.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Student
Chronus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 2:25 am

'Dead by now? I am not to sure bout that!' He let those thought cross his mind as a small dark smile grace his face for just a second. He is quite sure that he would of be able to survive if only at the cost of these people. The only reason why he did not is because of...'wait? Why did that stop me from leaveing?'

He let those thought fade away as they where quite pointless at the current movment, letting the rest of Martel word sink in. The thought of working togetor with these people didnt cross his mind, not only did they just meet, they havent even train to work as a team! Ms. Martel might had set up a unpassble test for all he care. 'I had enough of this, gonna heal kasai and leave.'

But before he could take his first step, Martel did a impressed disply pf magic that he just haded to watch. By the time he notice what it was gonna do it was to late. The walls of the plant surround him, closing in from all around. He breath speed up, fear surge from the depth of his being. Let him out, let him OUT, LET HIM OUT, LET HIM OUT, LET. HIM. OUT! BUR--....

He was out, facing the floor, shaking without stop. His eyes where still wide in panic from being in such a close space. The build up of magic was resting inside of him, just waiting to be let out. 'Forsake the world, i need some music'

Back to top Go down
Kasai
Student
Kasai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 10:35 am

Kasai huffed at the apparent situation. She was more so concerned about everyone else at the moment than she actually was concerned about how the teacher could've actually killed them. That was a forgive and forget moment.

What wasn't a forgive and forget moment however were the plants. When the teacher summoned them Kasai just growled and dodged one of them. There was some fair amount of dodging until one of them managed to get her. This was followed by internal screaming on Kasai's behalf and being in such a panic she forgot about her safety and tried to set the thing on fire from the inside. Nothing.

When it finally let her out (or spat her out) Kasai was just deadpanning the plant until a few seconds later it spontaneously combusted into flames. Either the fire was small enough to not blow it up when she was in there or the fire had a consciousness. She chose the first option.

"What.The hell.WasTHAT!? it was finally Kasai's turn to snap. She got angry sometimes but her she always kept her calm optimistic voice on most the time. So for her to go from that calm optimistic voice to a voice that you could swear she was plotting mass genocide was quite another thing to behold.
"THAT.... wasn't funny in the slightest. Kasai finally corrected her tone of voice in that sentence though it wavered. She sighed and finally corrected the anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)   Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning Class I [Room 69 3/4] (Open four slots)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2