Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
Tea for Two (Closed) Vote_lcapTea for Two (Closed) Voting_barTea for Two (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
Tea for Two (Closed) Vote_lcapTea for Two (Closed) Voting_barTea for Two (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

Tea for Two (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

Tea for Two (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 pm

It was an odd feeling living in this futuristic world which seemed to have little regard for the past, it was perhaps foolish to think that anything had changed in a sense that would matter greatly. Mistakes where made that past generations had suffered, history seemed to repeat itself and sometimes she wondered if perhaps time itself was going in a cirkle rather than a straight line. She leaned against a sofa perhaps the softest most comfortable thing she had ever had the chance to touch, propping her back firmly against the cushions. In the inner courtyard, she sat enjoying the quiet gentle breeze blowing trough in sweet melancholy. She could hear the trees whisper to her and her leaf like ears fluttered at random intervals when responded to her comrades. As she basked in the mid day sunlight, it was now that most students had moved home over the summer. The calm was almost unrelenting. Before her stood a table made of fine timber its decorated form could only have been mistaken for a fine piece of art. But Martel had crafted it with her voice, drawing her magic into her voice she could carve things out of trees often withouth really harming them either. She wore a light green outfit mixed with both black and white colors, her necklace was in clear sight right between her cleavage. Her long and somewhat curly hair almost reached the floor behind her. Her hands where mostly covered by long sleeves and she showed little skin from top to toe.

She glanced at the maid standing like a statue just a few meters away from her, hesitantly she gave a soft smile in her direction. Michael stood in his marvel content at serving her tea while enjoying her brief company, supposedly she was going to talk with the headmaster but she had yet to show up she appeared like a sensitive smart woman even for a homosapiens or human for short... but alas also a busy one as was expected of someone who governed the mage academy.
Her sword called the Trailblazer by the dwarves and known by the elves as Extinguir, it remained sheathed next to her, there where many memories involving herself and her Mentor that connected in that blade. It was finely crafted from an unknown ore that was not found in this nor the elven world. It had gained its name due to its ability to absorb flame and then release it when its master so commanded thus earning its name Trailblazer... Michael seemed content at observing her and listening to her stories, only briefly adding questions as to why how or when... or perhaps if she wanted a refill. Being able to see the veil around this man she knew what he was, and therefore held her guard regardless what others might think of him. However it made her happy to know that people like him existed in this world which is why it probably made it harder for people so see her trough.

Eventually Micheal left to tend his other duties telling her that his time had been well spent and that he would love to continue their little chat but that other duties regardless how insignificant they may seem requierd his notice. He also told her that miss Jean would be tending to her needs whenever she would require it. It got quite again and it took a while before she managed to raise her voice to ask if she wanted to join her. The maid turned to her with a rather dull look, her lotus green eyes observing her for a brief moment before she responded If you insist She took a seat next to Martel still holding on to the tea that had been served... she felt compelled to ask what she had been doing despite the lack of emotion she gained from the girl. Do you like the tea She asked as silence swept over her once more gaining no indication that she was going to get an answer anytime soon. Eventually she responded with the accompany of a yet another dull look I do not drink tea... She claimed, it was no wonder she looked so dull when the tea tasted so great Martel thought but figured that it must have held some deeper meaning.

Her rather "souless behavior" was something she had never seen in people often times people in her age where a lively bunch, but this girl refused to crack a smile in her direction or to anyone. Or perhaps she simply lacked the reason to do so or the knowledge? Martel had never thought of it as such since she took meaningful feelings for granted.  But here she was sitting with the dullest person she had ever met trying to make conversation where the was none to be found...

Last edited by Martel Yggdrasill on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:22 am

Not far from Martel, a boy who took up a sense of responsibility and duty to oversee that she was well treated at the academy after supposedly freeing her. Arkian was against a chain linked fence, leaning on it while standing between two bushes that decorated the academy's corners of the inner courtyard. A quick glance he gave to the mysterious Martel, raising his head before returning it tilted in the direction of the ground. It was one heck of a task, yet after some supposedly difficult procedures, he seem to have been relieved from his self-assumed duty after she was freed from an object Arkian would always have on him. That was something that was going to change, even though it was a short time in his life, for the few months he subconsciously enjoyed what he did, and because of the aura the crystal gave off, he was going to miss having someone to converse with, even though he couldn't tell it was mutual, he did his best to treat the crystal like it was living, and he was mildly glad he did given that someone actually was in it. He hadn't thought about it just yet, but how did he get a hold of the crystal? As far as he can recall, he just has fuzzy memories, or more specifically 'fragments' which include the pain of a painful roll, the fact that Anima was present and the color purple... not much clues to make up conclusions, he thought.

He looked again, watching both Martel and her familiar maid, he assumed. Arkian could remember the appearance of both of them, they both had green hair and dressed with fantasy-styled clothing as if they were royalty of some sort. Yet it leaves the bigger question: What race was Martel? Arkian tried to come up with a logical conclusion, closing his eyes and resting his head against the fence with his hair poking through the gaps. There wasn't anything Arkian could have supposedly work with and he wasn't a genius and couldn't come up with the correct things all the time, but didn't want to come up with the wrong idea. Maybe she's human as she appears, that's at least what Arkian can tell about her from his perspective at this point, but still doesn't remember the crystal, if only he could have have to those memories, maybe they'd help him with his questions which he had an abundance of. He opened his eyes against and leaned forward this time and came to a decision that he was going to approach them, thought not just yet, or maybe... he should just walk away he thought. His previous experience with interacting with other people isn't very A grade, it's more of a D- and all successful interactions usually relied on the person talking for most of the time with Arkian just nodding, or it was done by his stroke of luck, yet his luck doesn't seem to run out after a few mere uses.

He sighed, he wasn't mentally prepared to speak to someone highly in appearance as Martel, despite all that occurred, he didn't see it within his rights, he'd just be another pest to himself and them, disturbing their 'tea-time' and create a small incident like he always does, or so he kept thinking to himself regarding the way he was and still is. He pushed himself away from the fence and stepped away, avoided stepping on the academy's plants and just began walk forward a bit, subconsciously closer to Martel and her maid. Instead of walking out, he decided to stop, looked around and then moved under nearby tree grown within the courtyard for aesthetics. He leaned against it just like he did for the fence, though to him there wasn't much reason to watch over her, she seemed to be a capable adult, and with an exotic-looking weapon to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Even if your not strong, do not give up

Because an Honest heart is right here...

Right here... beside you...

So Jean what have you been up to? have you had any fun today? She asked the Maid as she glanced at Martel`s direction once more with the usual look do you have any hobbies, do you have any friends around these parts... she asked smiling gently in her direction.

The girl remained silent while she processed her words It does not matter... She said with a rather straightforward tone which sounded both feminine and callous at the same time. Martel narrowed her eyes open seemingly a bit shocked. This was followed by a sigh after another sip of the tea. Off course it matters... She said while looking up to the sky, a few birds chattering and flying past them. Jean was going to respond again when she cocked her head to face the green haired woman again. This time however she put down her tea cup on the table when she looked past Martel.

She saw a boy, she had some distant memory of him so she re-played it back, at the cafeteria way back, he payed for his "friends" Martel blinked at the girl then following her sight to locate the boy who was eyeing them both. She had sensed him a while ago but had been too preoccupied to make conversation with Jean to really pay note to him she smiled softly... So is her a friend of yours?..... ..... She did not get an answer? Either way she smiled to Arkian and waved at him in return. Heeey!
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Arkian waved back to Martel with a motionless raised of the head. He didn't want to feel left out, and it would be impolite to say something back to her, so instinctual he walked over to them from under a tree. "Greetings." he said politely to her, eying over a familiar maid trying to remember where he saw her. He did remember she was at a certain shop within the academy, but he guessed she was more than a girl over the counter. He returned his focus back to Martel, "Can I take seat?" he asked despite he was willing to stand the entire time. If he was given the okay, he'd take a seat by now, but it wasn't really a problem.

"Ah, that's right. Martel, I have a question for you." he quickly said, "I've been wondering, how were you trapped in that crystal in the first place?" he inquired. He rubbed the back of his head with a saying "I'm sorry that I don't know, my memory of how I even go a hold of it is a mystery in a first place. It's like forgetting something really important like promising to do something." he grinned in a cheeky way, hiding the expression that he was worried he might have somehow broken a promise that way, yet he can not recall breaking any promises, but that was the point of asking if he did, right? Maybe it was pointless...

Unconsciously, he kept his stare on the maid that was with Martel. There was something about her he couldn't really put his finger on, yet he didn't want to jump to conclusions. "But that being said, how long were you trapped in that crystal?" he said without averting his glance from the short-green haired girl, only tiling his head to Martel a bit when speaking.
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:45 pm

The two girls where like water and oil, day and night, complete opposites of each other. And yet somehow their characteristics looked strikingly similiar. Sure there where obvious differences in their looks, Martel was taller and her bosom was beyond compare. While Jean looked like a normal human, in fact most people would assume she was a real person, others knew better. Martel smiled motioning the man to join her. While Jean hardly moved from the spot, they had faced off before, it was nothing special. She was an Automaton and he was an ordinary boy (or as ordinary as this school could get anyway) there was nothing to it. There was several chairs and even a small sofa for a single person right in front.

It would be my pleasure... to have you join us, please take a seat, would you like some tea? She asked gently with a smile flashing across her face. Just as Martel reached for a Cup Jean Quickly as if by impulse picked the cup and poured some hot tea into it handing it over to the boy. She did not look at anything in particular as her gaze wandered across the courtyard and the boy she bowed shortly after standing upright holding the kettle of hot tea in her free left hand. Would you like some cookies with that? She asked with indifference coating her very being. The most peculiar question came from the boy, Jean was hardly flinching at it. All Martel could do was blink at his question, it took but a moment before she fell into a soft bubbly giggle meaning no ill with it. That... would be my mentors doing, im not suprised you don`t recall him, even i can`t recall his name at the moment, he is very secretive like that, truth to be told i was sealed inside that crystal inside that tree willingly...

Don`t you worry about that, your not at fault here... I would like to thank you for saving me When the last question came Martel started tapping on her cheeck as if in deep thought.... What year is it?
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Just a sense of feeling that he shouldn't be here, what he was doing is technically stalking, yet it was something he wouldn't be aware of, at least in his own sense as that wasn't his intense. He took a look around, no students or individual were present in the courtyard. It was understand as everyone left as summer arrived for the academy, and a lot of people departs back for home for the time being while Arkian remained on the Island, it was technically his home. There was just the 3 of them there, at least as far as he could see, he barely was able to sense any magic in an exercise, and to many, his presence of magical energy as well as life force was really dull, it was almost like he's just apart of the wind.

"Tea? I guess-" he looked over to Martel when he was offered, yet before he could say another word, a cup was quickly filled and handed to him, it doesn't look like he could refuse something like this, tea was after all a common way of showing hospitality. "Ah, thank you very much." he lightly bowed his head while seated, holding the cup in a civilized manner as he slurped his tea.

"Ah, not thank you, I'll take up that offer another day." he polite refused the maid's offer of cookies, despite it was tempting and cookies no doubt delicious at most times, he wasn't there to enjoy sweet snacks, his original goal was to keep an eye on Martel, taking out  rest from his schedule to fulfill this duty. "I have no idea what I'm doing exactly, but I have got to keep watch over her." were apart of his thoughts as he slowly turned his head Martel, shortly before she began talking about her mentor, yet Arkian doesn't really many things about it, rather than the fact Anima was kind enough to assist in whatever they were given.

"No need to thank me, I'm just doing what anyone who lives their life in this world would do. Or so I actually hope." though he was not oblivious that there were bad people in this world, he wanted to believe that everyone at the academy at least had a sense of good will in their heart. "Ah, it's the twenty first century, 2014 to be exact." he said with a careless and go-lucky tone.
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Martel took a small sip of her tea, feeling the tender taste of African Rooibos tea, this particular tea tasted delicious in her opinion at least. She decided to share her knowledge of this particular tea but only after she listened to Arkian finish his speech.

Oh!? by Merlins beard! No wonder my body felt stiff when i woke up, i felt drowzy too...

"Did you know that Health benefits of the red rooibos tea is used as a cure for nagging headaches, insomnia, asthma, eczema, bone weakness, hypertension, allergies, and premature aging. The tea is absolutely free from caffeine content and is also low in tannins. You could enjoy the refreshing beverage all day long with no possible side effects. Drinking rooibos tea can further ease severe stomach cramps, as well as bring relief to asthma and other related conditions. It also boosts the immune system of the human body." She explained this in quick detail as if she was in a class room. This was literally the best stuff she could drink when recovering from such a experience.

Right back to topic... Oh right i was talking about the year... 2014 huh? it feels like yesterday i was still running around in my mum`s garden with my Nee-san and Onii-san Martel seemed a bit distraught, perhaps it was because she was entering memory lane. It was this feeling that she disliked. She quickly shook her head before any tears got to her. Those are in the times past i can`t wander in there not now.

You have never met Merlin have you? off course not your just... too young, well he was a brilliant man even though i only met him once very briefly, i still got the feeling that he was a kind, powerful man with great potential, mmmh those where the times Off course Martel had had a crush on this guy, but so had almost every teenager when they met this man, there was no limit to how popular this guy got when he was at his peak. Instead of feeling love to this man she felt a purpose, she wanted to become just like him, a kind yet powerful individual this became her passion, her purpose.

Jean stood stiff at the side not flinching a single inch, she was hardly even breathing.

Last edited by Martel Yggdrasill on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Arkian relaxed, sitting a bit back in his chair attentively as Martel appeared surprised by his answer. "How long was she sleeping?" he thought to himself as he raised an eyebrow slightly with a mild tilt of his head. Though he sat up and listen to her knowledge on the tea. She spoke to him like it was as easy as reading for a simple textbook.

Though impressed, he wasn't able to follow along. He wasn't however 'very smart' as one would put it, struggled to follow along what she said as he just gave a small yet swift nod in response. "Right, I think I got all of that..." he emphasized on the word 'think' for a moment there. Though he liked tea, he'd prefer milk tea himself, regardless of his health benefits, but the way Martel explained it he might consider changing his diet....

He focused on her again, quickly glancing over to the maid who was with them, then back to Martel. He was a bit puzzled when she mentioned a few strange worlds, with the "Nee-san" and "Onii-san", he didn't quite understand them, he actually might have heard them but they were probably at the back of his head. "Huh, Nee-san-?" he was about to ask when she started speaking again.

He felt a bit belittled when she said he didn't know who Merlin was, yet she was quiet right in a way. Most of the students knew, only the arrogant, ignorant or airhead-like ones not knowing who Merlin was. "Huh? Merlin was it? The great Wizard a few millenniums ago who was the greatest and mostly magic user in Western Europe Merlin? He's technically the founding father of our Academy, yet I wonder what it'd be like to actually meet him-" he said after she was done speaking and almost proceeded to drink his tea, stopping with the cup next to his lips as he opened his eyes and dropped his cup which shatters on the ground.

"Wait- You have you met the Great Wizard and First Headmaster himself?" he interjected as he slammed his hands in exciting on the table and stood up a bit, wanting to here more about him from her.
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 10:42 pm

.... .... Something stirred inside the Maid upon hearing the word Nee-san, it was only a small twitch of her hand though that she shared in responce to the word. Arkian`s repeat of the same words came to her in a similiar manner but she hardly reacted to it this time, her eyes followed the boy briefly after meantioning the words. Her attention and eyes quickly followed to the point where the cup broke, her attention returned to Martel as her focus had been broken.

Oh dear... you broke your cup, shame about the tea though She then heared out Arkian`s responce, she blinked in slight suprise, but a smile quickly returned. Y-yeah i suppose so... altrough he was not a headmaster at the time, he was just a tad bit older than you actually Martel glanced behind Arkian to notice that the Maid that once stood there had vanished, while in actuality Jean was just cleaning up Arkian`s mess.

W-why do you ask? oh wait i almost forgot She turned to the couch and picked up a really old looking book from her bag made of leaves, the title stood "The Great Bestiary" She opened the first few pages of the book where there where introductions and such, on an otherwise pale white page, there was a name written with fine handwriting, it was still quite legible though and the books pages seemed much better preserved than the cover itself.

The names "Merlin Ambrosius, Arthur Pendragon" written on the otherwise empty page. This was the single most precious object that she had. Jean continued to pick the broken pieces of the tea cup into her lap, cutting herself slightly in the process she did not pay any attention to that though.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 5:53 am

Spoiler:

Attentively, he listened to her as she spoke, not paying heed to the broken tea cup he impulsively dropped. His mind and personality forced him to focus on Martel's word and her words only for a brief moment. His mind felt a bit blank, he wasn't acting like this on purpose, however he slowly snapped back to his senses after Martel said what she had to say. He sighed and looked up to the sky, not sure what he really expected her to say. He shook his head a bit, and turned back to her, then looked at the girl dressed as a maid leaning over to pick up a few bits and pieces.

Arkian realized his sudden enthusiasm, and with a small bit of embarrassment mixed with self control, he removed his hands from the table smoothly, letting them swing back for a moment before they rest on his sides as he stood. "Sorry, I may have acted a bit jumpy," he hung his head for a moment. Afterwards, he turns towards the bits and pieces of the ceramic tea cup, leaning down to aid the green-haired girl to pick them up. While listening to Martel as she placed a large book on the table, he picked up half a dozen pieces before noticing the bloodied hands of the maid. He froze suddenly, his eyes shifted to hers as she kept on picking up more pieces with her cut fingers. "Heartless." he saw, saying softly as he stared at her with his mouth slightly ajar.

She looked like a robot to him, a robot that can bleed but didn't seem to feel anything as Arkian observed her for three seconds. Suddenly he grabbed her hand with his own with speed to stop her from picking up anymore pieces. "Stop, you're not suppose to do it like that." he softly declared with the pieces he picked up falling back to the ground as he cupped her hands with both of his. "Mend." he muttered, his hands then began to glow as it surrounded hers. It glowed of a bright yellow from the creases of his hands. Mend was one of the basic skills Arkian could have gotten right after all his years at the Academy. For just a few cuts, the maid's hand would have easily been healed even for someone with his skill level in magic at the time.

He quickly removed his hands from hers, saying "I'm sorry to have been a bother. I'll gather up the mess I made for you." He says to both of them as he hastily scratched the ground with his fingers and picked them up with both of his hands, nicking the smaller pieces and bringing them up to the palm of his hands encased in leather gloves. He scratched his fingers a bit, almost as much as the did for Jean, but not enough for him to bleed. His expression flinched a bit as he barely expressed pain with a slight and brief change in his lips and eyes as the jagged pieces poked against his exposed finger tips. If Jean tried to pick up any pieces, he would push his hand in the way, and stare at her for a second and saying "Please, let me do it." with a straight forward tone before continuing. He quickly did his task, getting most of the pieces, the only ones left on the floor being the tiniest of pieces needed to be swept away by the wind or a simple broom. As he leaned forward to hand it to her, he stopped for a moment, and said to her "Make sure you won't harm yourself again." He gave her the shards of the tea cup, then proceeded to stand up again and just fall down on his seat, somewhat throwing himself backwards onto it, causing a small "squeak" to be heard at he came into contact with the wood. He leaned back and just stared upwards into the blue skies and dreamy as well as plushy white clouds above him.

He felt a bit discontent with the information he was getting, it wasn't of much use for him, yet it's not like he did have an agenda of any sort. He then rose straight back up again to face Martel, he then seemingly froze, the look on his face saying he's lost in thought. He was remembering something from the far past, things that still bothered from that lead up to this moment. He wondered, he could he possibly ask Martel for answers to this questions? "Say, Madam Martel," he spoke before entering a pause. He shook his head, knowing even if it were troubling to him, he should do as he always did.
He quickly changed the subject as his thought-process snapped back into the present, "Who was the most powerful being that you have ever encountered?"

Last edited by Arkian Aviskus on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 9:28 pm

She was not sure how the boy was going to react to her answer, it seemed he had expected something more maybe, he then seemed to have fallen in deep thought, though what that was she could hardly imagine. She took a sip of her tea while she contemplated the thought, letting her leaf like ears twitch in a curious manner. When the boy snapped back from his thoughts a moment later he paid note to Jean who had started to pick up the broken pieces of glass, as was expected of her, however her method of doing so was rather clumsy it seemed as her hands got cut in serveral places while she handled the glass. Its fine...

She was going to say something about it, but Arkian made a move before she could do so "Heartless" he said as he started to lecture the maid, Martel felt sad hearing it but said nothing, Jean stared at Arkian not really showing anything in her expression. Whatever Arkian thought he was doing he was not helping her, in Jean`s eyes he was being obnoxious to say the least. But she said nothing in return at first even as he healed her hands. She then proceeded to repeat his words. Heartless? She said withouth remorse, just a blank expression painted on her face.

She stood up again as Arkian stood up her lips parted ways this time she spoke on her own accord. What does that mean? Being heartless... are you intending to say that you have a heart? She raised her hand up to his chest pointing two fingers where his heart should be. If i tore open your chest, would i find it there? If i cracked open your skull would i find it there? She raised her hand up to his face. Her expression blank, her voice void of emotion. Martel looked shocked at Jean for a moment, this odd debate was getting nowhere, she listened to Arkian`s voice as he asked her another question. This sparked her intrested right away as she contemplated the thought, it seemed he had wanted to ask something else as he shook his head, Martel`s ears twitched again. Well aren`t you a curious race, oh forgive me that was thoughtless of me... She paused for a moment contemplating further on Arkian`s words.

Her lips then parted ways as she stood up suddenly, her rather disproportionate breasts heaved as a result of her quick movements Long ago magic was born from the depths of darkness, and it eventually bore fruit into this world, you ask me who was the most powerful being who i have ever encountered? for certain by far strongest opponent that i have ever faced must have been him... The black wizard, if not for my master i would have surely perished she said with a smile, as she took a few steps around the table and placed her hand on Jean`s head. Would that answer your question Arkian-kun?

Why would you say such horrible things? Jean...?
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 10:28 am

As he laid back in his chair, his arms were crossed for a brief moment as he heard the green haired maid's words. He looked at her, only to be met with sudden moments and her pointing at this organs. His heart, his head, her words weren't wrong, but they weren't exactly right. It felt a bit uncomfortable to him how she was talking what he said. He wanted to speak, only parting his lips for a moment before choosing to remain silent.

The timing was not right to him, it would have felt inappropriate to explain it to her now, he did not want to be rude when such a priceless first-hand answer was near him. Even though he chose to ignore the maid's words for now, it lingered in his mind. "What does that mean?" edged on his nerves a bit. "I have a heart!" he wanted to shout in protest, but he did nothing of the sort but just contained himself and addressed Martel.

To Arkian, the wise woman before was just rambling on, but regardless he listened attentively. He intended to hear something along the lines of "Merlin" or "King Arthur" but to him, that would have just been too much of a fantasy in his head. It honestly would have surprised him if that was what she said to him.

"Would that answer your question Arkian-kun?"

"It did not..." would have been his normal choice of words for this moment.

"It did madam Martel. It most certainly did, probably even better than I expected." The tone he spoke with sounded sarcastic, despite his intentions. He nodded as he leaned forward toward the table where his tea was, eyes closed and hands together as he tried to keep constantly thinking.  Arkian turned his attention towards the maid nearby whom had just been scolded, looking at her with a sharp expression to express his curiosity.

"Speaking of your past, what about any of your companions at this point of time? I have know you have just woken up but you seem to already found someone."
Back to top Go down
Martel Yggdrasill

Martel Yggdrasill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Martel knew what Arkian had expected she could tell that just by looking at him, or rather it did not answer his question his body language told her this. His voice only confirmed what she had suspected from the start. There was a bitterness in him perhaps, altrough it was not projected at her. Perhaps it was partially to what Jean had said to him earlier. But regardless she did not tell him that she knew, but plaid along.

Martel listened intently at Arkian`s last words as she contemplated their meaning. hm what do you mean by that? She pulled her arm down, and gazed at Arkian. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized something... she did not know Jean at all previous till today, and yet somehow she felt like she had known Jean for her whole life, there was a short moment of realization for Martel when she realized that she had been manipulated by magic. And she fell on her knees as a result. She held her head with her other hand but quickly stood up again as if nothing had happened. S-sorry about that, i just recollected something.... i have tried to forget for a long time She gave a bright smile as if she was all right, but her answer was a white lie.

She stepped back on the sofa and took her seat, she immidietly started to scroll trough the pages of the beastiary, all the way to the back page, there at the last page there was a collection of wanter posters, she pulled out one of them and slammed it on the table Wanted Dead or Alive 369 Million Aurems As she moved her hand away from the poster, the face of a white haired female came into view.

Do you know a criminal when you see them Arkian?

Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 6:31 pm

"Are you okay, Martel!?" He jumped out of his chair to help her when she fell, but by the time he did, she had already gotten back up. Even though her words said she was fine, Arkian could tell that it didn't seem so. He knew a fake smile when he saw one, almost knew it a bit too well. At least she was positive, he thought. He moved back toward his chair he kicked himself off from, but he wasn't about to let this go, at least not in the future. He took his seat and stared at Jean, he was... uncertain about her, to put it lightly, but he just shook his head and almost wondered off into thought again.

He raised his attention against back to Martel as she started to scroll through her book. Lifting his head slightly as he edged to this seat, trying to get a look at what she was doing, until she slammed a page right in front of him. "That's a very sudden question." raised an eyebrow at this as he glanced over the wanted poster. He was silent for a moment's notice, then "I do know what criminals look like." He reached over to pick up the poster, inspecting the image of the person. "At least the ones that want it to be known. For my experience, sometimes they're the ones who try too much to look normal, or sometimes they just blend in too well that it takes time to point them out." His eyes glanced over from the image and to the text below it, actively comparing them before he set it down.

"What exactly is she?" He felt unease, even if it was just a piece of paper, he felt unease knowing someone like this once existed, he could only get an idea of the danger she presumed from the 'wanted price'.
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Martel gave off a bright smile Its nothing to worry about, i just realized something important that i forgot about a while back... She said with a cheery attitude, it was better if he did not get him involved.  She nodded before taking a seat again, taking a sip of her tea in the process. Jean stood there a few feet behind her, Martel held her eyes shut while she took a sip, easing her mind a bit to calm down a notch.

She listened to what Arkian had to say, while hearing the end of it.

A Relic.... you do know what a relic is don`t you dear?, but im afraid its more complicated than that, she lived thousands of years ago, according to legend anyway, however a similiar figure has been witnessed in several other time periods, like during Alexander the great or King Arthur and the knights of the round table... many things point out that she was still alive hundreds of years ago at which time she almost brought about the end of the world...

Thus i would also like to say that this bounty was prior to that attempt and it was raised at some point, this sum of money would be more than enough to build a small city and still have a lot left over, if not for the help of a few brave heroes we would all not be here today...

There on the back of the poster was a map of this island, it looked like a treasure map of sorts with a big x crossed where the big tree was located. If you want to keep the poster its all yours, i have a few copies of it, its good to know you know your criminals, have you perhaps had a criminal ba- oh sorry this may come as a bit rude, i should`t pry She bonked herself on the head playfully and not very hard, as she laughed it off.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm

While Martel went on about her, Arkian was too focused on the poster's image, only paying attention passively as he stared out, mouth hanging a bit as he somewhat failed to attentively listened on. Only a few moments after Martel stopped talking Arkian blinked twice rapidly and rose his head up from behind the poster as he placed it back on the table and slid it back to her.

"Oh, no- sorry I-- I know what a relict is. I'm just asking what exactly she was. Her name or such, if she even was given one. I know relicts from birth are always a rare sight, as a rare as a unicorn in the woods they would say. I'm aware of what their life usually is like: the moment words get out they are what they are, everyone from all sides rush to 'nab them for themselves. And if that doesn't work, they usually try to kill whoever it is to ensure that person can't be used against them. Sadly they're all treated like children of the gifted kind, pampered by whoever's care they're under... Often emotionally stunted in growth, and unloved from genuine care for them as an individual being. Down to history, they're always there as a sign of power rather than a person..."

A few moments crossed his mind, flashing back to a person moment in history, with a person standing amongst the flames with objects hovering around him as fire blazes around him, and the silhouettes of what seemed to be bodies of people floating around.  "I kind of understand what they're like."  He crossed his legs as he mentally went through what Martel had just said at the end. "What exactly was that last part suppose to mean...?" he asked in a sly and casual tone to emphasis his lack of offense taken from her "prying."

"But-... One thing I do want to ask... why are you asking this of me? Or at least..." He ran his eyes over the posters and such, such a large bulk for someone who just arrived there, but he'd save his other questions for another time. "You should know that: I'm not particularly strong. Nor am I as fast as the next person, or even barely as cunning as the ones in my year that hardly major in tactical skills. If anything I'd be seen as an under-performing third year'er if that means anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Two (Closed)   Tea for Two (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea for Two (Closed)
Page 1 of 1