Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Vote_lcapCrime, Wine, and Investigation. Voting_barCrime, Wine, and Investigation. Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Vote_lcapCrime, Wine, and Investigation. Voting_barCrime, Wine, and Investigation. Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

Crime, Wine, and Investigation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Empty
PostSubject: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 8:35 pm

1300 Hours, 15th August, 2014.
Academy Grounds, Market Districts.
Mage Academy, Academy Island.

With Summer’s end nearly a month away, students were not soon keen on preparing for classes once again. Of course, there were exceptions, while the rest choose to live out their lives and experience life in the Academy that not revolve around fighting or studies, but enjoy the luxury most of them were of them were used to. The skies above the island were black, the sun overhead yet hidden by clouds. Many were expecting it to rain, some seeing a storm based on what was above them, and they carried umbrellas as they walked about the academy grounds. Most of them were in their own choice of attire accompanied by the student armband around their right arm, while some apparently thought the academy’s student outfit were good enough to worn, supposedly while on the academy’s island. While some places were booming with business, there were sectors of the market district that were simply not purchased for various reasons. Most people wanted to direct competition, sometime opting to open up a store close to their rival stores; the empty sectors were unpopular amongst students, obvious when you consider the atmosphere of the place with empty buildings waiting to be purchased by various overseas companies to do business with the academy’s inhabitants, no one hung around these parts except for various students willing to do shady yet legal businesses. Some wouldn’t even think about mildly risking being detained and expelled for disorderly conduct…

Arkian walked around these parts of the Market District, mostly empty buildings as told, and devoid of any sight of people, which added to the gloomy atmosphere which was ever present in these parts. His eyes locked on an old flip-phone he held in front of him at stomach-level, left hand tucked into a front pocket of his coat as he occasional looked ahead and scanned for anyone, trying to avoid seeming suspicious. He closed his mobile device and placed it into a deep pocket at his side, before glancing to a building at his right. “Maybe this was it? It seemed like the one mentioned in the details.” The thought, diverging from the stony sidewalk and moved onto the small plot the building was on. Eying over the front of the building, what looked like a small shop with a garage and a place to serve customers, supposedly a plastic counter behind it of stock design for anyone who would be renting on a budget. Both entrances in the front were covered by metal shutters. He approached the shutter, tapped on it. . .  Steel.

Arkian checked his sides, glancing over his shoulders to see if anyone was watching him, or if anyone was there at all. There was only the occasional person passing by, perhaps glancing at him as most before returning to mind their own business. He figured his suspicious was averted because of his student armband on the left of his outfit. He leaned in; pressed his ears against the metal shutter to check audibly for anything he suspect would lead him closer, or even directly to what he was searching for. There was nothing. No sound, not even the sound of pests and critters making noises, though that might have been blamed on the thickness of the shutters themselves.
Arkian slowly retreated from the plot, taking long and slow strides until on the middle of the walkway again, he sighed, looking around at the various shops, a look of annoyance and weariness came upon him and his phone started to buzz again. He reached into his pocket and flipped it open, taking a quick glance before mashing buttons and locking it again. “It’s been four hours…” He glanced up at the sky, “Four hours, and I’m still here without any luck. I’m starting to see what she meant by ‘mentally taxing’ on me… It looks like it’s about to rain, but I don’t think I should let this mood get to me.” Arkian felt a bit lost in what he was attempting to do, he glanced over at all the other locations similar to the building he just checked. “Look for a metal door, it said.” He felt like mocking his information on the phone, referring to the fact that all the shops possessed metal shutters to protect the property. He shut his eyes, moving his hand across his face in frustration, turning back to his phone to tap a few buttons, reading an added post scriptum from his message he had overlooked: “New News!-- Be sure to check 104!!!”

One-O’-Four?” Slowly he turned his head to the wall he braced against, looked upon the plot number at the side of the building just above where customers would be served; a bit faded but still legible was the number 103. He trailing the line of buildings from on his right to the builds ahead of him, 103 visible to him on the next as he stood in the center of the walkway. He looked one at the building after, no number. He stood there dumbfounded a bit, with thoughts flowing through his head as he idled for a few moments as others passed him. He was lost in thought, occasionally glancing left to right in his mentality as he tried to reason what exactly he would be finding...
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Before the view was displayed a number of blindingly white screens, security cameras showed various parts of the academy a lot of it which was more or less deserted this time of the year, it did not mean that the crime rate had declined any during the long summers. But it did mean that the security would be even tighter. Since eye witnesses where few and far between.

Where Arkian stood at least one Camera was aimed at him from the far end of the Market place. As he was just standing there in plain view, being fairly suspicious. The snoring man at the office was in deep slumber but regardless it was being recorded. Grassy Green hair moved to inspect, the cameras, she stood there out of sight out of trouble from the camera at least 80 feet away from the boy. She knew him off course, no other than Arkian Anix Aviskus, A triple A title.
She knew he would be seen if he entered the building, she then made her way to Arkian. The boy who had been standing there staring at the steel shutters for at least five minutes. A slight breeze was plowing trough the market place causing her maid costume to rustle in the wind. It caught a hold of her ponytail that was tied along her back and made it dance slightly as well. Despite the dark clouds that coveted the skies some ways away from the academy the Air was unpleasantly warm, it did forebode a storm possibly even a lightning storm. The wind had already started to pick up from before but it was still relatively calm.

As she approached the boy she made her presence clear by Announcing her name well in advance.

Arkian Anix Aviskus, triple A title, you called me? She explained, being her modest self she always seemed to put her "effects" on the line, quite literally, to be honest it was not exactly the processing power that was requierd from her, it would have put her abilities to waste had that been the only thing she did in the academy, luckily that was not the case, it was that and fifty other jobs that she performed trough. She walked closer and stopped about five feet from the boy before her who had been studying the number plates before the stands.

Jean was not sure why he was so intrested in these, maybe he was looking for an investment? Arkian Anix Aviskus, triple A title im not sure if a shop here would do so well, according to my calculations you would do much better financially a block south of here... She claimed withouth looking away from the boy Futher more you are being watched... She said reasoning towards the security camera. She kept her hands crossed before her waist. Her tone of speech was controlled and fair, soft and yet lifeless...
Back to top Go down
Ariko
Student
Ariko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 6:48 am

Ariko had done nothing but done his usual routine for the summer.  "I really want to get back though, my favourite show is coming on... maybe one more" his simplistic mind told him. Many would suspect him of doing something not by-the-books especially since he does not care for the student arm band but would quickly dismiss these suspicions due to how vocal and overzealous he is about food after even a little bit of tagging. He shuffled through the crowds, going from food store to food store. By the time he reached one store, he had eaten the equivalent amount of food that he'd buy in some sort of twisted subconscious system. All of this food was to prepare him for training in the potential rain, or a storm even. He had no quarrels or even liked training in such unfavourable conditions in order to empower himself, in order to build a resistance.

"Where in the bloody juicy fruits nation am I!?" Ariko suddenly said aloud. He quickly snapped up his phone and looked at the map of the school he took a picture of. "Ah.... crap. I don't know what any of this means" he quickly added onto his phrase in his head. Ariko had been shopping for so long and was so preoccupied with his adventures he had completely lost track of where he was going. It was at this point he was just following the crowds (Or the groups of people there at least) and even found a past time of making funny faces towards the security cameras that some would find insulting. After awhile of just making faces at cameras, the wind picked up. His jacket just started flapping more and more with his plastic bag just barely holding onto the food inside (Which admittedly was pretty tidy). But this didn't phase Ariko one bit but instead made him a little giggity and slightly more energetic. He figured "Once it gets rainy, people will start running back to their dorms! And that's when I tail them!". He was happy with this thought and just walked about randomly with no semblance of where he's going. He only followed the food stands and the general direction of the crowds until he turned to make a face towards the security camera only for it to be aiming somewhere else. "Empty? Oh! There must be a lot of fights here so the school has to watch these places! So if I go in, I can probably get a few fights before it gets too late right?" he so innocently thought.

He walked about before he saw a security camera and went to make a face at it before noticing it wasn't even looking at him! he followed the line where the camera looked to pleasantly (And half disappointedly since it wasn't a fight) find Arkian. "Hey dude! Whatcha doing!? Could you get me home!? I don't know what the heck a district is!" he spoke while walking towards Arkian. Only until he was fairly close to the two people did Ariko finally notice the green lady. "Oh. Uhhh Domo? I'm Ariko Uszuuuu....." he trailed off, looking at Jean up and down before looking back at Arkian then gasping as if coming to a revelation. "Arki! I didn't know you were into that!" he said. What he meant could be anyone's guess with the type of mind Ariko has, jumping immediately to his first thought as his plastic bag rustled as he jumped slightly along with the gasp.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 1:11 am

Arkian snapped out of his constantly stream of thoughts, remembering there was no time to lose and realizing he just stood around idling for at least a minute or two, just staring. Why was he wasting precious time, he thought to himself, recalling all the other 'leads' he was given by his colleague only to turn up empty handed. There was hardly anyone at some of the scenes and nothing out of place or unexpect, and sometimes she had told him to walk into places he shouldn't have been. A funny prank to play with your friends, yes, yet it was coming from a teenager with a poor sense of humor, he said mentally. He shook his head and shrugged off his expected disappointment, after all she did give emphasis with her writing of the message. Given what he came to knew about her, it was unlikely she'd fool around her this late into their mutual snooping. He walked over the building he was told to inspect interior of, standing in front of it with a slightly ominous feel creeping up his shoulders. He had nothing with him, save from the small metal sheathe concealed under his left forearm and its occupant, so he mildly worried if an ambush were to happen. The building in front of him, Building Number 104, looks a bit differently from most of the others rather solely by colour scheme. "Building One-O'-Four... Of course they'd be in a storage facility." Thought it might appear as nothing particularly different, the building was more fit for acting as a small warehouse because of how it was structured, both inside and outside, while the majority of buildings in the market district were made better for retailing and easy access. The garage door was larger than the usual ones, seemingly capable of holding a common-sized delivery truck inside of it for easier loading and unloading. Vehicles are rarely seen around the Academy, save for trucks (seen usually at night) and automobiles (seen usually during the day), carrying supplies or important visitors respectively around the Academy. From this, Arkian drew that possibility that what he was looking could have been shipped by a truck if it were being shipped in such large quantities as they conversations told. "This might actually be it!" He slowly became more eager to investigate this building particularly.

He took a step forward toward the larger entrance of No.104, however receded it as he heard a voice in close proximity, seemingly aimed towards him. He turned around, recognizing the voice and finding the person associate with it. "Jean. Why are you in this area...? I didn't think someone as busy as you would honestly be in this desolate part of the Academy." said with a progressively slow and initially cautious tone, eyes fixed as he glanced over her for any wounds or marks of struggle, as he came to associate her with getting in the way of harm, where-ever it may be; despite the peaceful nature of the Academy, still she manages to get in the way of injury and conflict from almost every incident they've been in... She looked pristine to him, at least from the exterior.
Arkian looked back at the building, acknowledging exactly what she had said though he felt a bit distracted from his pacing. 'Triple A' was a bit new to him, felt odd hearing it after his entire name. Then there was the part after that:"Called her?"ran across his mind, he didn't recall such a thing. He brought his hand to his chin in thought as he looked to the side to search his memory. When she brought up the building's profitability to him, he chuckled and nodded. "Ha-ha, funny," he said sarcastically, "I'm aware of that, the section south of here would be a better place, like you said, but there's also the few sections in the market north of here which would be better. All fall's back to what you're selling exactly-- But that's not why I'm here." He waved his arm to her then walked towards No.104. "And since you're here I'm guessing you've were sent by her."

Arkian moved over to the door, crouching to inspect the bottom of the shutters, particularly the location the lock would be, the bottom of his coat touching the floors. As he inspected it, he noticed a few indents and tampering with the bottom of the shutters and its frame. "Though, that might be a misunderstanding. If you were however, I at least wished that Stenner would at least once let me know if she was sending anyone." He rose back up and stepped away from the door, walking back to close proximity to her as he turned to face with a narrow smile, his arm to his side as he looked around the area, "Still, I could really use your help, even if or if not this is--" Before he could effectively finish his sentence, he was interrupted and surprised at another voice aimed towards him. He recognized the voice, barely yet it was a bit memorable to him. Unmistakably, a Brown jacket and grey hair meant-- "... Ariko!?" he asked in calmed and confused tone. "Surprising to see... you..." He noticed Ariko's voice had slowly faded as he noticed Jean. Bewildered, he wonder what the progressively silence from his him was caused by, as he exchanged glances between Jean and Ariko. He just realized that they possibly have not met yet, and may have felt it was rude to barge into their conversation. Then suddenly was taken back by the assumption Ariko just yelled out. He didn't flinch, but was a bit thrown off by what Ariko said, leading him to just mutter to him "What do you mean by that...?" He raised and eyebrow in confusion by Ariko's sudden expression.

Arkian shook his head and said "Nevermind that. I'm guessing this is your first time meeting her, since your voice suddenly sounded like it dropped off a cliff." he turned to Jean and pointed to the grey-haired boy. "Jean, this is Ariko. I met him a few times before... Didn't you start a fight sometime again?" he glared suspiciously at Ariko for a few moment. "Anyway- Ariko. This is Jean," he moved his hand, gesturing towards her "She's somewhat of an associate of mine, but rather than any direct business relation, it's mostly coincidental that we happen to be around sometimes." He shifted his gesture away from the others and swung forearm and around in a near-perfect rotation as he went on before stopping and pointing at Ariko. "Didn't you just say something about being lost...?"

P.S:
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 8:53 pm

To be completely honest nobody had called her, no associate of Arkian nobody, it was merely a fluke that she happened to pass by here, she could have taken other routes to reach the tower that was true, but she picked this route because it was remote, and a quicker way to get from point A to point B. Because less people meant less distractions. And yet somehow here she was. No reason really, i was just passing by.... she said with a rather emotionless voice.

Her body was completely untouched by filth or wounds even though she had met Arkian a month ago for the first time while being bullied by some students. He had kicked their butts handily and offered a helping hand. "Ha-ha, funny," said Arkian to her comment about looking for a profitable place set up shop. "I'm aware of that, the section south of here would be a better place, like you said, but there's also the few sections in the market north of here which would be better. All fall's back to what you're selling exactly-- But that's not why I'm here." She raised an eyebrow, being the sore loser that she was she made a small innocent cough, before countering his words. Well if you want to get technical its North-west of here, one thirty to be more precise, besides being the poor sod that you are you would not even have the money to set up shop... She paused when someone shouted at Arkian, Jean`s eyes immidietly darted towards the male that was walking towards them.

-ziniragi Kouradake Shinjiki Raito, nice to meet you She bowed as she finished speaking the rest of Ariko`s name The pleasure is all mine She raised her head and her gaze fell on Arkian I lied nobody called me... She moved to the shutters You needed help with this? she looked at it and took a pose, kneeling down she caught she shutters with one hand and pulled it up, grazing her eyes trough the inside, there where lights on the inside and she could hear voices coming from the back, though she could not actually see anyone. Are you sure this is the right place? She asked with a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Ariko
Student
Ariko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Ariko thought for awhile. "Well I just thought tha-" before he was cut off. The girl had spoken... someone's name. "Hey who's that you just said?" Ariko said in a confusion and moved to poke her before his eyes widening when she bowed. Ariko proceeded to clap for Jean like a child had just gotten candy. However his attention quickly shifted towards Arkian as he began introducing them. "Uh, Noooo I didn't star-" before he was cut off again by Arkian saying "anyways". As he spoke, Ariko unknowingly had put his hand into his snack bag and started chomping on various snacks such consisting of, but not limited to Random Candies, chocolates, and even had a few actual meals such as Tempura Shrimps or Sushi. He had snacked throughout the conversation without even much as noticing.

Ariko nodded to Arkian's finished sentence. "You see, I was eating food like any normal human and uhhh. Completely walked in the wrong direction because of the evil temptations known as good food. Ariko spoke as he nodded along with his sentence.  When he finished, Jean had already walked over and forced the shutter open. This caused Ariko to lightly clap in response before she asked if this is the right place which confused Ariko as he did not know what context means. He walked closer to the two as his bag shuffled in losing a chunk of its volume from Ariko's subconscious eating.  

Not thinking twice, Ariko walked in between them and dropped his bag of snacks next to Arkian and chomped on one last Sushi and seemed to swallow it in no time at all, then his fist lighting up into a blue glow where he then pumps his fist into his palm. "Hey if this is a fight, mind if I go first?" He said with absolute confidence before following his statement up with "There's no fight I can't handle if it's with people that resort to these places to fight". He had no hesitations with his mind brimming with the "Fight first, ask later" mentality.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 11:34 am

"Odd name, very odd..."

But yet again, the Academy was filled with all sorts of people. Ariko's name wasn't the most unusual of things; hardly scratching the surface of everything considered an oddity of the academy, Arkian thought. Jean's mood and tone towards him sounded a bit colder than usual, he doesn't recall doing anything to warrant such a cold shoulder, though he did let that last comment slide through the conversation flow, he didn't exactly miss what exactly she said.  "Nobody called me." Then why exactly was she here? He turned back to Ariko however, glancing over him for a moment before turning his attention to Jean walking towards the shutter. He was hoping she wouldn't do something drastic for a moment, like tearing off the entire thing and sending the front of the building flying for example, though that may or may not be exaggeration. Arkian lifted an eyebrow, curious what was going through her head, that  housed a mind he considered a bit too simplistic and straight-forward. "You needed help with this?"

"No, I don't need help with it. It's already open from what anyone can see, and anyone can easily--" he was unintentionally cut off by her sudden actions, didn't even wait for a confirmation. Arkian shook his head and looked at Ariko, speaking with a reclaimed tone of clarity and supposedly relaxed authority, saying: "Alright, Ariko! I need you to at least wait here. Try to avoid trouble, or watch out for--" Again, Arkian's words were cut short, ending the last one with just a mumble. Arkian turned and was about to step forward, he spotted something peculiar, not paying attention to Ariko as he walked up, asking to head in first seemingly spoiling for a fight. He walked up to Jean as she held the shutter's open, placing one hand on the bottom as well, probably to push himself lower to watch his head as Jean lifted it. He stopped right under the shutters, eyes locked on the back of the large room before them. "I suppose you could come... This isn't a fight from what I've been hearing. Keep your guard up regardless, but don't go too wild. We shouldn't be injuring anyone unless the situation calls for it."

The room was mostly vacant, with polished concrete flooring that resembled black slate. It was dimly lit by the light bulbs above, evident that someone had at least been through here. A few cardboard boxes were stacked against the walls, probably left by the previous tenants of the building back when the district was used a long time ago. Then there were 2 doors which both led to different rooms. They were modernized and made of steel, both with lever handles on both sides. Arkian had his eyes set on the door to the right, as Jean had lifted it, Arkian noted that the door moved. Someone was undoubtedly here. "This is definitely the right place." he responded to Jean at his side, a tad bit late. Arkian let go of the shutters, leaving it to Jean to close it, or to free fall if she had already dropped it. Arkian made his movements towards the very same door, making light yet echoing stepping noises in the enclosed storage building as his boot hit the ground. He approached the wall, and pressed a hand against the painted white concrete walls inside, leaning in with his ears and shutting his eyes to focus for signs other than sound. It was pretty obvious from the moment the shutters were opened, whoever was behind it would have been alerted to their presences anyways.

If there were any noises behind the doors, they would have ceased as whoever was in there was trying to their best to be quiet, and would be trying their best to remain hidden. However, Arkian sensed their signatures. They were weak, in both their magical capacities and in their skills of going incognito. "Probably students behind here." Arkian whispered to the others while he was next to the door. He placed his hand on the handle, speaking in a steeled tone "Get ready to breach!" he murmured to Jean and Ariko, as within the next second, Arkian pressed on the handle, and shoved into the door with a shoulder bash.

He caught his footing first pace into the other door, quickly scanned the room as he caught at least three students on his level, at least on the same floor as the room he entered, filled with wooden crates and metal catwalks above. A ladder on the far center right of the room had an iron ladder attached to the catwalk's edge.

• To his right, next to a crate, was a student gesturing, with both hands arced side and forward, to another student with both arms, he was seemingly elven in nature, as could be told by his pointed ears under his shoulder-length bleach blonde hair. His teeth gritting, under stress as he was frozen and staring at Arkian who had just bursted into the room, and was about an arm's reach from Arkian, before he backed away in surprise against the wall to the far right.
  • Another student, with red short air and notable golden yellow eyes, in his arms was the cover the upper piece of a wooden crate, also frozen and starring at Arkian in his posture, apparently caught attempting to cover the crate, as well as being gestured to aggressively by the elven student. His hands in thick tanned work gloves, with bits of white threads sticking out the seams, obviously worn... and stolen. As he stood there with his mouth ajar, prominent fangs could be seen from his lower jaw, his head was locked as his eyes shifted quickly between Arkian and the elf.
  • Lastly were was a student, a human girl as far as looks could tell. Her white hair at her hip level and eyes to match the color. She was behind the pillar of steel that held up a large portion of the catwalk above them, partially obscured by another wooden crate, which again, were many in the room with at least two dozens of them. She too was in shock from the raven haired boy's sudden intrusion of their little operation, knowing she was unable to hide in time for anyone finding them.

Their levels of magic could easily be sensed by anyone who held an aptitude in the magical arts, anyone could have easily told they were first years. Regardless, their age matches with vast majority of first years, accompanied by the white coat and dress pants they would wear as the Academy's standard uniform. Arkian stood straight up, in his black coat and mouth a bit ajar as well as he looked around, quickly recollecting his composure and cleared his throat, with a clenched hand brought up to his chin subconsciously. He stood tall, his body a bit twisted in posture as to aim for the elven boy. He brought his boots and legs together and his left hand close to his abdomen, similar to how a butler would carry a towel.

However, Arkian had failed to notice a few others hiding above him, with one at the end of the room on the catwalk in the shadows, close to a crate, and he could easily feel the gaze upon him from above, with someone hugging the wall above skillfully like a ninja. There was also the fair trace of their energy as well, leading Arkian that the person above him was a year above the others before him.

"So that's four of them..."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Arkian Aviskus on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Jean watched Arkian at work, she had given him the cold shoulder, but that was mostly because he was not alone with her, nor did she have any desire to listen to his words, she knew well that the door was open, she knew what he had been discussing with his contact, because she had been listening in on their channel. It was another perk of being an android you could find people withouth even having to look. She drew her eyes back to Ariko after he responded back to her. "Hey who's that you just said?" Ariko Usuziniragi Kouradake Shinjiki Raito, that is your name isen`t it? she responded with a monotone voice ringing her true.

Jean held onto the shutters even as Arkian let go of them, she slowly lowered the shutters to the floor, leaving it up to Ariko if he wanted to come or not, either way she would not stop him from entering along with Arkian who had entered the building moments before. When nobody was looking Jean activated her special ability, mimetic skin and her body suddenly glittered for a moment before she dissapeared all together.

She avoided walking into the boys but slipped past Arkian as he had busted the door open, she moved in unnoticed waiting for the "meeting" to go sour.

OOC:(sorry short) x.x
Back to top Go down
Ariko
Student
Ariko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 12:59 am

Ariko simply nodded towards Jean with immense hesitation, asking "Sure I'm Ariko Uszuzinira..... gi. not sure who the rest of that name is though" Ariko replied. Ariko then watched as Arkian went under the shutters and replied to his mighty zealous! for a fight. "Fine, I won't break any legs today." he replied, quickly murmuring "Never said anything about arms". Immediately after, Jean and Arkian had already entered with the shutter closing behind them. It was getting worse and Ariko at that moment had a slightly logical thought of maybe he should get home first but immediately shrugged that thought off with the thought process of "Hey what can go wrong?". Ariko flicked the shutter upwards with his foot and before it hit the ground, grabbed it and lifted it up before he just let it go, the shutter making a small but still noticeable sound, with an audible rustling sound from Ariko's food bag as Ariko seem to carelessly walk to where Arkian is. "Yo Arki. Where's that J- Jeen? Jaan? Jan? Jeb? whatever, where is she-" he asked right as he cut himself off. His casual, relaxed face quickly turned into a smile as he sensed the magic of people inside.

"Good... this is really good" Ariko said to himself as he walked closer to Arkian who had now breached the room. As he walked closer, Arkian had already poised in position against what seems to be an Elven boy while Ariko just walked in nonchalantly before projecting his voice for all to hear. "Now I don't want to solve this with violence, but I really want to punch all of you" as his fist glew a bright blue from magical energy and a smile. His face however went serious for a moment as he noted slight movements above,
noting in his mind "Ninpo? No, not using pure skill. This person uses magic." whilst quickly returning to an innocent smile, his fist simply glowing a little brighter with his snacking bag only now ceasing to shake or make sound.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 am

A bit taken away from the sudden discovery, Arkian quickly evaluated the situation, keeping his posture still and only his eyes moving as he inspected the room to recount those in front of him, as well as taking note of the crates they were seemingly a part of. Behind the girl in the back, he spot under the catwalk and in the shadow what seems to be a door, constructed out of wood as he could tell from the barely visible texture. Arkian's mind ran amok for a second, he wanted to deal with the situation peacefully as a start. As Ariko spoke to those in the room and made his threats, Arkian stuck out his hand in front of his to hold any further advances, a way to tell him to halt and wait, evident by his flat handed gesture he held up. In case he didn't quiet getting given how he was acting, Arkian spoke under his breath for Ariko to hear, "Stay where you are, and don't do anything unless the situation gets out of hand. I'll do the talking, act if only they don't comply." With that he retreated his arm and stood up as he made his way close to the center of the room, stopping a few steps from where he was as to avoid letting the elf-like boy on his right out of his peripheral vision.

The stood straight, keeping a straight face and stern expression as he walked and gestured around to expression his confusion. "I don't know why any of you are here, but you're breaking various rules, as well as smuggling various items that are supposedly banned from this island." His words were met with little response from the three below, who were frozen with the shock and surprise of the two student's sudden interruption. The one in the shadow in the ceiling of the roof shifted their gaze from Ariko to Arkian rapid, however it had locked onto Arkian after he said the last few words. The silhouette above the catwalk with a crate above jolted a bit, however returned to it original posture. The orcish boy slowly began to move back, causing Arkian to lift a hand towards him, "Don't try it. None of you-" he pointed to the elven-boy, then to the girl in the rear of the room, "No one's leaving his place until we get an inspection of this place." The orcish boy froze instantly at this, looking towards the Elven boy, Arkian tracking his eye's movements, taking a step back from the two to give himself a little bit of room to react. Seeing as there was little being done from the others, Arkian took his as compliance. "Good..." he started off, "I want you all to get against the wall, face towards it, and wait there until--"

Suddenly, Arkian's words were cut off by a scream from the top of the catwalk. The silhouette that blended well into the shadows stood up, illuminating a bit of it to revealing the top of it, blue eyes like surging energy shown from the little direct sunlight coming in from the narrow windows above that lined the upper parts of the wall, next the ceiling. A strong male voice was heard as he yell"Ortega! Do it!" Tossing an object was toss towards the orcish boy. A crowbar flew down from above, the orc-boy catching it with both hands, the sound of metal hitting against padding heard. The orcish boy turned to Arkian, crowbar in hand and swinging its momentum forward, only to arch it back as he placed a foot behind in other in a spit-second. Arkian's eyes wided, quickly narrowing back in prepartion as he dropped his stance defensively. The boy ran towards him, the others in the room a bit shocked at the sudden escalation. Ortega has closed haft the distance between him and Arkian, the elf boy starting to get a little bolder than initially displayed. Ortega was even closer, within a moment's notice he'd be in striking range of his target, aiming for the uppermost section of the head, the forehead he hoped. "Ariko!" Arikan yelled out, as he pushed forward with his lower stance, practically leaping in a sprint. Ortega swung, but it was it was of little use. Arkian closed in enough, quickly reaching for his left hand as he stood directly aside of Ortega in mid-swing. As the swing was about to end, Arkian grabbed his wrist with a heavy grip, following his movements until the strike was at its end. By then, Arkian squeezed his joint between arm and forearm, Ortega began to cleanch his teeth in suspense of his actions instead of pain. Arkian flicked his wrist, then pulled him towards his own direction, detaching one hand from the crowbar so it swung his way. With haste, Arkian intercepted his other hand, and gripped it, repeating the flick motion and pushing Ortega's hand away from himself, effectively the crowbar was tossed off in that direction right before Arkian brought up his hand in a quick and powerful swing aimed at the boy's chin from below.

He was knocked off balance from that, his vision spinning and dazed. He tried to recuperate quickly and hold still, but his body wouldn't let him, nor would Arkian; he rushed towards Ortega, snatching his arm while it in afront, Arkian lead it over his own shoulder, shoulder ramming the orcish boy and lifting him up for a toss-down, with his arm still gripped and now twisted. The shadow above Ariko acted. Jumping down, it revealing a female, who was also in school uniform along with purple dyed hair, exempt of the long length of a coat, making her uniform white jacket variant. She had aimed for landing on Ariko;s for an off guard catch, even accompanying a plan for her next move if she landed behind him where she'd at least go for a shoulder blow should he move. The Elven boy, noticing how quickly Ortega was tossed onto the floor, sprung into action and towards Arkian. While Arkian held Oretga down with a boot to the back and an arm lifted up (unnecessary as the orc was sufficiently stunned) he quickly turned to his back upon hearing footsteps in the direction of the elf. The elf moved in with arms ready for leaping onto and grappling Arkian, despite their sizes with Arkian being slightly larger and broader compare to his own lithe figure. As he jumped, Arkian turned and grabbed onto his suit's lapel, shoving his fist into his chest and he swung him against the wall next to the door, avoiding the second ladder that was next the entrance, as well as one of the crates. The elf boy struck the wall, however leaving little sound for the light toss, he landed on the floor but got up with resolve, turning his sights to Ariko as he rushed towards him with a desperate punch as he screamed loudly.

Meanwhile this occurred, the girl at behind the creates mildly shrieked, and backed up against the wall in the far end of the room. The person in the shadows, another person in white academy attire as all the students yet wearing it casually and rough, dropped down and nudged the girl on her shoulder consciously, and moved to the door when her eyes on on him. She prompted followed, with no sound as they boy made their way to the back of the building and hoped to loss the two (unknowingly, three) students through the small spaces between the buildings and escape into a crowd to blend in, or vanish through the labyrinth of structures. Outside of the storage building. as the fight and screaming occurred, few students gave it the odd look as they upped their pace, most ignoring it and trying to leave before anything bad was witnessed or even came out.
Back to top Go down
Jean Archer
Normal
Jean Archer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:52 am

Jean watched the chaos unfold before her, but even now as she was left to her own devices was she busy figuring out a way to stop people from escaping and the like, they would with a 92.52% probability try that, at least one or two of them. And she was not wrong, to act as a deterrent to whoever would try to escape she devised a plan to block the door, she had taken this into account from earlier and blocked the door from the outside before she had even met up with AAA, the boy reached out towards the door and with a gentle showe tried to push the door but it did not budge at all, the boy started to push harder but to no avail. The woman behind her brought her fist up to the boys face with such strength the girl`s fist got badly bruised in the process, she looked with shock, and pain as her accomplice crashed into the door with a single decisive blow to the head. This caused the boy to get knocked out in an instant.

And the girl fell on her knees unable to comprehend what had just happened as her left hand arched with pain echoing where the impact had hit. Jean pulled away from the girl, letting go of her invisibility cloak. The girl looked back over her shoulder and saw her now, she appeared stunned. What the...

Stand up... Jean said, the girl fell back desperation in her eyes as she tried to wake up her partner in crime, the boy was not waking up at first despite the girls desperate attempts, smacking the boy over his cheeks the boy slowly stared to wake up. What happened? The girl explained and told him that the maid had appeared out of nowhere and had been moving her body against her will... The boy got up quickly tightening his fists. He rushed her and sent a punch right at Jean`s face and she took it, even so she did not budge an inch. Is that all you got? The boy clenched his teeth and sent a flurry of punches this time she dodged them skill fully, she caught his fist just as he sent and outward thrust she used his own momentum and threw the boy over her shoulder right into the pillar that was standing in between the room. The boy groaned and panted but never faltered he sent a flurry of punches again and she kept dodging, this time she slipped her leg as he moved forward she pulled her left leg over his which made him loose his balance. Jean then finished him off with chop onto his back which caused him to fly right into the girl and the door behind them, they flew at such a force the door swung open as the crashed outside.

Jean faltered from her stance and walked outside, confirming that they really where knocked out.
She placed two of her fingers on the side of her head right next to her ear, accessing the cameras and deleting some of the footage. She then proceeded to pull out one set of handcuffs from her sleeve, cuffing the two suspects with their hands together.
Back to top Go down
Ariko
Student
Ariko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 12:57 am

The fight was initiated. Ariko only grinned more that he can claim self-defense as they started attacking Arkian. Ariko at first tries to sprint to Arkian's side as it had more targets, but quickly did the Elf-Boy get knocked towards Ariko. For the few seconds that the boy was just sprinting at Ariko, yelling like some crazed madman, Ariko was noting his surroundings with his eyes flickering around the room. "Are you my first joy of tonight, Elfie?" he said to the Elf boy before he got into close range distance. While Ariko was mentally disappointed that this Elf-Boy didn't even know how to properly punch, he responded in kind. Ariko took up a martial-arts stance low to the ground. The Elf-Boy threw his punch and missed Ariko by a wide margin, with Ariko leaping off of his right foot and landing a strike to the boy's stomach, causing him to puke a little before Ariko followed up with a uppercut into the boy's jaw. The Elf Boy staggered, clearly in an extreme daze with some blood coming from his mouth.

Ariko attempted to advance to the Elf-Boy but as swiftly as he dealt his blows, a girl above was prepped with in a ready stance to leap out and attack Ariko. She quickly thought to herself that she was probably noticed by the other boy, and leapt from the ceiling. She elbowed the back of Ariko's head and attempted to put him in a headlock for a quick knock-out. She clearly did not know Ariko that well as instead of being knocked out or being put into a daze, he reactively grabbed her arm before she was able to properly lock his neck and almost immediately twisted her up against a wall with amazing precision. Ariko still had his wide innocent grin, be it from adrenaline or even what some consider a fetish. Ariko had clearly put too much power into his response as the moment the girl hit the wall, her arm made slight snapping noise; creating creaks in the bones of her arm which caused her to cringe from pain and anger, even shedding a few drops of tears from the pain.

The girl quickly recovered her thoughts and looked back at Ariko who looked back at her curiously. "What the hell are you...? Any normal person would be on the ground from that one strike to the head!" she shouted at him. He thought about an answer, with the Elf Boy finally recovering and making eye contact with the Girl being pinned. "Lady, do you know how many times I've been hit harder on the head by people many times stronger than me?" He finally answered. Ariko then suddenly let go of the girl, with her collapsing onto the wall while holding her arm. She only looked on with anger and attempted to tackle Ariko now knowing that her stealth abilities would be useless with her being in front of him. The elf boy behind Ariko started sprinting towards Ariko, going for another punch but not yelling this time. Ariko went into his stance again, low to the ground with his fists and feet now glowing with energy. The girl then started to also sprint towards Ariko; hoping to at least knock him out before she ran. However her plan with the Elf Boy to double-team Ariko was swiftly broken as Ariko spun backwards, kicking the Elf-Boy in the side of his head in an extremely large spin that sends him crashing into boards near the wall before he turned to the girl after landing and retaking his stance. She had taken out a small knife and now has a sort of bloodlust to her eyes, clearly angry that he is basically toying with her. She came at Ariko swinging, Ariko only dodging and backing up. Ariko attempted to strike back a few times and tried to grab the knife out of her hand, but much to his surprise she was surprisingly agile by switching hands that wielded the knife multiple times. At a few points in their fight, she jumped between the walls and pillars along with bending in ways that most humans couldn't possibly do; such as responding quickly enough to dodge a kick from Ariko that was only mere centimeters close to her moments before. This went on for quite some time, with Ariko and the girl trading places between dodging and attacking before Ariko turned around suddenly and sprinted towards a pillar. She had thought she had him cornered only for Ariko to run up the side of the pillar before spinning around, landing a right hook right into the side of her head; smashing her into a bunch of barrels next to them in a loud crashing motion, quickly knocking her out. He nodded and smiled for the girl, being the only other person to really give him a challenge here in a one vs one fight.

Ariko looked at the two unconscious people and proceeded to bow and give them an honourable gesture. "Thank you for the fight" he said under his breath before he looked up towards Arkian and around the room. What few people that was ready to fight was clearly frightened, with some of them looking at Ariko like he was a monster and proceeding to look at Arkian and realizing that he probably wasn't much better of an opponent but probably more merciful to limbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime, Wine, and Investigation.   Crime, Wine, and Investigation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime, Wine, and Investigation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mage Academy :: Academy Island :: Mage Academy :: Campus-
Jump to: