Modern Fantasy Roleplaying Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Narry was here 2023
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:08 am by Narora Araragi

» Yui on Ice (August 1st 2014) (Open, No fighting 2 people)
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» Virgin blood (Open) (Pm me first)
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 am by Jean Archer

» New day
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm by Jean Archer

» A Case of high fever (Open)
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm by Arkian Aviskus

» New Experince (Private, Chronus-Jean)
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm by Jean Archer

» Red Discord (Ariko)
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm by Ariko

» Murder most foul (Open)
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 am by Arkian Aviskus

» Tea for Two (Closed)
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:05 pm by Arkian Aviskus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Vote_lcap[Student] Aisu Tasurai Voting_bar[Student] Aisu Tasurai Vote_rcap 
Arkian Aviskus
[Student] Aisu Tasurai Vote_lcap[Student] Aisu Tasurai Voting_bar[Student] Aisu Tasurai Vote_rcap 
Martel Yggdrasill
Kasai
Ariko
Lasira Angel
Alexial Carstairs
Shadow
Chronus
Jean Archer

[Student] Aisu Tasurai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisu
Student

Female

[Student] Aisu Tasurai Empty
PostSubject: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:23 pm

General

Full Name: Aisu Tasurai
Nickname(s): Ice
Race: Human

Appearance

Image:

Height: 5.2 Ft
Weight: 42 Kg
Eye Color: Light brown, almost golden
Hair Color: Hair color is a hazel colour looks dark blond when the sun shines on her hair.
Distinguishing Features: You are most likely to see Aisu with her hair down, she never really has it in a
pony tail at all, During the summer you would normally see her wandering the school grounds with a T shirt on that says "I don't trip, i just do random gravity checks" with a pink zip on hoodie, during winter she normally wears her long sleeved jumper that covers her hands sometimes so she can keep warm, and she wears black track suit bottoms most the time

Roughly around the size of an average female Aisu doesnt really look that intimidating...well she isn't.. During winter she wears a long light pink wolly jumper as apposed to her odd t shirt and zip on hoodie during summer, her hair comes down to the centre of her back and her finge just sits above her eyes allowing Aisu to see. One would say her wolly jumper resembles stereotypical Japanese cloths of the past and Aisu would agree with that.

Personality

• Nature
  • Her native language even though she is a little rusty on it
  • Peace and Quiet

Dislikes:
  • Bullies
  • Maths
  • Strict teachers
  • Too much noise

Fears:
  • Fights
  • Sleep paralysis
  • Being alone in a dark room at night

Aisu is a spunky, perky, excitable, and outgoing girl. She exudes a childlike personality, being both impulsively curious and easily confused. She often acts without thinking things through, tries to touch strange objects without restraint, and goes on tangents that quickly stop making sense. All of this has caused many of the students and teachers of mage academy to question her sanity on several occasions.

Aisu also has a very voracious appetite. She has a particular fondness for Sushi and noodles, and enjoys pepper on her Sushi. She would frequent near-by sushi restrants.

Aisu is also pretty well known for starting arguments on the difference between stepladders and ladders, she calls a step ladder a ladder and its instant argument land from there.

History

Aisu was born in Japan to a japanese mother and an english father, she ended up taking the more japanese look with the eye color and hair from her mother while hight gene came from her father, Aisu was an only child and was a mothers girl as she went literally everywhere with her mother.

One day when Aisu had turned 10 she and her parents moved to england since jobs were becoming harder to find and Aisu had to be sent to a english school in which over the 3 years she learnt the English language fairly quickly and was soon speaking it fluently, even teaching her mother a few of the basic English words, however Aisu kept to saying Konichiwa when greeting someone.

one month later and Aisu was told that she had a choice to go to mage academy which was where her mother went and quite quickly she agreed and was sent to the academy, over the one year she found out she was quite good at manipulating the flow of ice and was able to use it in defense standerds and sometimes even attack standerds! Aisu is still in the academy today.

Statistics

(This Field is Special. You are given 45 points to distribute as you see fit between all of your three status. Your limit, is that each stat must have at least 5 points in it. Once approved, we Staff will then convert those numbers to a E through SS ranked format.)

Physical: 14
Magical: 16
Intellectual: 15

Fighting Style: Aisu is the one to go for the surprise attacks, she will hide and strike at the right moment, this is sometimes flawed due to the fact that her mind normally tells her to go ahead and attack now instead of waiting till the enemy is confused. When an enermy has a great advantage over her she will check for weakspots as she dodges atttacks.

Miscellaneous

Other:

Items of Significance: Aisu has a crystal necklace that when needed can turn into a gold katana with silver streaks on it, she also has another necklace that allows her to change into only one creature/animal and if she picks said animal she can't change into another animal

Position: Student

Last edited by Aisu on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Hey Aisu, Arkian here to review and most-likely approve your student-application along with Administrators Narry & Midnight. Okay, lets get into the action.

Appearance:

Personality:

STATISITCS- *Cough* Ahem.... Stats:
Well that's it for now, hopefully Narry and Midnight will get resurrected soon enough and go back to reviewing stuff. See you next time C:
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Aisu
Student

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:09 pm

appearence and status is the best i could do.... but arigatou for the advice arkian.
Back to top Go down
Arkian Aviskus
Student
Arkian Aviskus

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Okay, round two!

FIGHT!

Err... Round 2? O_O:
This has my support, I guess.

PS: I fixed a few things and some conjugations without asking, sorry~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/
Aisu
Student

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:55 pm

its ok arkian Very Happy

rare moments of using a emote is rare...
Back to top Go down
Almanac
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:35 am

Well, the only other thing, is your Fighting Style.

Now it's not required, and this can be a little bit short, but it always helps to outline your fighting style. What she would do in certain situations. What she would do in a spar? With a new weapon or spell in her arsenal? A new weapon or spell, she hasn't had time to practice with yet? Even what she may do if she ever faces somebody that greatly outclasses her.

You're welcome to edit it if you wish, but if not, that's fine. Student-Class applications don't require a great amount of detail (but they do require some detail~)

Get back to me on this, and either way you choose to go, I'll support and Approve.
Back to top Go down
https://remage.rpg-board.net
Aisu
Student

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:07 pm

I changed as much as i can for my fighting style, i would like to keep it like that if it's ok with you.

again Arigatou for the advice
Back to top Go down
Almanac
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Alrighty then~

Ms. Aisu. You have the support of both myself, the Head Admin, and Arkian, our current Head Moderator. This meets our 'Multiple Staff Approval' rule. As of now, your Application is hereby APPROVED.

Welcome to Mage Academy
Back to top Go down
https://remage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Student] Aisu Tasurai   [Student] Aisu Tasurai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Student] Aisu Tasurai
Page 1 of 1